Lips (Luhye Chapter!~)

He Enjoys Her Misery
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Reading all the comments so far have people ahting Sooyong and then even crying LOL Oh subbies :) But i guess i shoudl brighten the mood with another LuhanxEunhye Chapter! YES~ Oh and just to uhh be sure, this will be like a continuation of the previous chapter of Chapter 24 :P ENJOY!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luhan, being the adorable  manly person he was, woke up gleemingly at the sunshine that washed over his room. He rubbed his eyes cutely handsomly and smiled. He turned himself around hoping to see another body he hopes to see everymorning from now on. 

*Eh?* 

Luhan imedielty shot up and looked aorund. "Where's Eunhye?" As if on cue, Luhan smelled a savory aroma his his nose. Inhaling the addicting scent, he jumped out of bed and ran down stairs.

He entered the kitchen descretly and saw a small pettite figure wearing a very large (Luhan's) dress shirt.

  Luhan just smirked and even felt joyus that Eunhye was making breakfast. He sat at the table quietly watching Eunhye finish cooking. Eunhye clicked the heater and set up the plate of food. 

Eunhye smiled at her masterpiece and went to go place it at the table. She tuurned around and alsmost dropped her plate and scremaed for her life. "YAH! Luhan! When d-did you get down here?!" 

She was clutching her chest in shock. Luhan just smiled innocently. "When did you...were you there the whole time?!" Luhna nodded obiediently. Eunhye blushed at the answer. 

"You just love wearing my shirts dont you?" Luhan smirked. Eunhye looked down and blushed harder. SHe threw some napkins in his face. "Shut Up! I dont have any clothes at this beach house since you own it! And like i said! Your pants dont fit me!" 

Eunhye took the plate of food and went to the living room. "Yah! Where are you going?" Luhan got up and ran after her. Seeing she was just sitting on the couch, Luhan sat next to her. Alittle to close if you can say. 

They were watching We Got Married. Luhan was just picking at the food on Eunhye's plate. He looked up and saw Eunhye, emersed in the show, not even noticing the crumbs on her lips. Luhan just shook his head and moved reached out  for them.

Eunhye who didnt noice much, felt warmness touch the corner of her lips. She looked over and saw Luhan....and lips on her cheek. 

She couldnt belive it and she just blinked the whole time. Luhan didnt move as his lips made contact. He opened his eye's amd saw what he was doing and jumped backwards making him hit the floor. 

"*THUD* OW!" Luhan rubbed his tushie pouting as Eunhye got worried. "Luhan! Gwenchana?" She ran by his side checking him. Luhan just stared at her while she made sure he wasnt seriously injured. "Y-yeah...I'm fine..." She looked up and made eye to eye contact with Luhan.

They just stared at each other as if time stopped. Not one person moved an inch. *What do i do? What do i do?? He is just standing there!?* Eunhye swallowed her nervousness. Luhan was blushing madly at the closeness of their faces. 

One movement and thier noses would touch. *I cant! She is Sehun's little....Oh SCREW IT!* And with that Luhan moved forward crashing his li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter