Her pretty?

He Enjoys Her Misery
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

       The day before Kai's father's party Sooyoung went out to meet up with Eunhye to tell her the news of her and Kai. She arrived to the Oh's mansion. Sooyoung hesitated a bit. *What if i see Sehun....No. Sooyoung you're with Kai now. Sehun is just someone i know now. She came towards the door and rang the doorbell. A maid opened it and bowed to Sooyoung.

       Sooyoung enterd and heard laughter in the living room. Moments passed till Eunhye came out from the living room greeting Sooyoung. "I haven't seen you in a while unni. Come on oppa and his friends are here. Sooyoung lit up a bit. *Friends? Does this mean Kai is over?* Unfortunatly as she enterd the living room no sign of Kai. 

     Just Luhan, Baekhyun, Chanyeol,Suho, Kyungsoo, and of course Sehun. "Oppas! This is my friend Sooyoung!" They all turned around and all they boys dropped what they were doing as thrie mouths dropped to the ground. Sehun jus scoffed and payed attention to the tv screen. Sooyoung bowed politley. "Why did you bring to out house Eunhye?" Sooyoung was hurt by Sehun's commet. 

      Eunhye whacked Sehun's head as she dragged Sooyoung to sit. As soon as she sat down Chanyeol caem next to her. "Hi! Im the happy virus Chanyeol!" He had a creepy yet sweet smile on him as he took Sooyoung's hand. "You're really prettyyyy~" He cooed earning a smack by Kyungsoo. 

    Sooyoung felt a bit uncomfortable by the stares and Eunhye felt them as well. "Uhhh Me and Sooyoung are gonna go to my room. Bye oppas! Lets go Sooyoung!" Eunhye dragged Sooyoung up the stairs and shut the door. 

   All the boys looked at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter