Surprise!

He Enjoys Her Misery
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          It was only 6 in the evening. Only two more hours till guest arrive to attend the Kim's Hundai Exhibit as well as pe present of some huge news that the Kim's have decided. Sehun was still home walking back and forth in his walk-in closet picking clothes one piece by one. Eunhye was spazzing again in her room throwing piles and piles of clothes at the maids who were helping.

        Sooyoung on the other hand was at the mall, again, with Kai. He woke her up at 9 in the morning just to spend time together. They went to early movies, a small pcinic lunch and now the mall. Kai again is dragging Sooyoung along making her wonder what is going on. "Kai where are we going?" She was pouting. He just giggled and kissed her forehead.

        She couldnt help but blush at his skinship and just followed. After a very short while the reached a salon. She had a very questionable face. "Why are we here?" Kai just smiled. "We are gonna have a makeover!" She had a serious shocked face.

       "Well you are mostly just to freshen up for the party, but i guess i have to as well. I'm a man you know." He proudly hit his chest making Sooyoung laughed. He just smiled and led her in.

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

         itt was 8:30 and everyone that was anyone in the buinssness industry came to the Kim's Mansion. Kai was walking around everywhere~. He was greeting everyone withhin hand distance. by 9:15 his hand felt numb and sore from shaking way to many hands.

       Sunddenly he felt pound of whiet on his back attacking him. "Yah Kkamjong! You're doing well aren't you! Look at you all snazzy snazzy!" Kai was wearing just a simple black and white suit, yet he looked pricelss.

"So where is the girl Sehun keeps on telling us about Jongin!?! Sehun tells us you went all girly for her!!" They all laughed as Sehun just acoffed.

      Eunhye came by to meet Kai as well. She wondered if Sooyoung was going to come. Eunhye was gonna pick up Sooyoung from her house but the maids said she wasn't home. Sehun on the other hand was just standing there with a drink eye flirting with a girl across the room. "Hey! Stop flirting with my guest!" Kai whacked Sehun's head.

          Sehun just ignored but stoppped anyways. "Hey where is that girl of yours? I kinda wanna meet her. Yknow if she hurt you, imma have some truoble with this girl you know what i mean!?" Sehun ruffled Kai's hair. "Aish! What kind of dongseang are you!? Besides this girl is perfect! I think i might hurt you before hurting her!" Kai joked. "Oh and she is upstairs getting ready. She is a bit nervous to come down."

         Kai excused himself upstairs and knocked on his bedroom door. It opened slowly but revealed a beautiful Sooyoung in the fress he bought her before.

(Her Dress) (Her Makeup?) LOL

      Kai couldn't say a thing. Sooyoung was playing with her fingers."Ho-how do i l-look?" She said quietly. He placed his hand on her shoulder and kissed her cheek. "You are beautiful~" Sooyoung blushed madly making her even prettier. She looked up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter