Making it up (part 1)

He Enjoys Her Misery
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

 

 

 

Sooyoung was totally dazed out but also flutterd by the sight of her Jongin back in her life. Her and Jongin were just sitting at the hotel resturant waiting for brunch. It was awkward yet settling. 

"I'm sorry babe."

Sooyoung was startled by his voice. She looked up and saw his sympathetic eyes. 

"I just wanted to surprise you that's all. I wanted to see your expression hehe." He chuckled nervously.

Sooyoung couldnt help but smile at his sweetness and caring self. Without warning, she kissed him on his cheek and whisperd in his ear softly.

"I missed you too honey~" Brunch came in and it was a delightful eating. Jongin was tired yes, but he wanted to go out with Sooyoung and just be with the girl he loves.

As they walked hand in hand out to the small stores in town, they stopped at every single store even unesseary ones and just fooled around in each.

Stopping by in food shops, clothing, shoes, and even a pet store Sooyoung couldnt believe Jongin could make it each memorable to her. Stopping by the pet store was probably her favorite. There she two baby corgis. As she watched them one was sleeping and the other was jumping around him almsot as if he was saying "WAKE UP I WANNA PLAY!"

"Do you want to buy one hon~" Sooyoung turned around and saw Jongin reaching out for the sleepy one holding him gently petting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter