Can't Hold it in Longer....(Part 2)

He Enjoys Her Misery
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mmmm....nope somthing cute yet night like..." Sooyoung graned at her friend's comment. It was her 5th dress already but Eunhye was still not satisfied.

"Unnie you need somthing of more.... cute but also somthing that says i am also elegant. Try another dress..." Sooyoung sighed and went back into the changing rooms. 

As Sooyoung came out, she came out with an elegant peach colored dress with a nice but not tight fit with a brown belt wrapped on the waist. "AH Unnie~! Thats sooo pretty!!! We will take it!" Eunhye looked at the store clerk and smiled. 

After a whole day of shopping, the girls decided to seperate. Eunhye went off to see Luhan(of course) while Sooyoung stayed at the hotel preparing for her big date. She didnt even relize that it was already 6 months since she dated Kai. 

Going outside she saw a familar dark hair and warm skin tone man resting his back on his car. As she came towards Kai more, he looked over and thats all he could do at the moment. "Wow~" 

Sooyoung just blushed as he admired his girlfriend. Without another word, he gestured her into the car and drove off.

Reaching thier destination, Jongin escorted Sooyoung to a beautiful resturant. Sooyoung noticed no one there exept for the waiters and cooks. 

"I uh reserved this place for us and only us...i hope you dont mind. It's actually one of the chain resturants that belongs to Xuimin hyung soo...yeah~" Kai blushed rubbing the back of his neck.

Dinner was quiet but comforting. While eat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter