Back

He Enjoys Her Misery
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was already the evening. Luhan and Eunhye already came back to the hotel but noticed nothing. They were both just enjoying the last night at Jeju together. 

Sehun was in his room sulking about. Sooyoung was no diffrent. The both just stayed in thier rooms, walking around, looking out on the windows and made no sounds whatsoever. There were times they wanted to open the door but feared that they might see each other.

For hours Sehun was getting tired of not doing anything. He got irritated and decided to leave the jail like room of his. He left the room and closed the door. Turning around he saw Sooyoung also coming out the hotel room. They had an awkward staredown till Sooyoung looked away walking down the hall. 

"Sooyoung-ah~!" He ran after her. Sooyoung just ran a bit faster only to get into the elevator on time leaving Sehun pounding on the closed door. Sehun waited next to the second elevator and ran inside the thing and clicked lobby. 

Sehun ran out the elevator as they opened to the lobby. He looked around trying to find Sooyoung. Left to right he saw nothng. He looked stright ahead and saw brown flowy locks of hair rush out the hotel. Sehun rushed towards Sooyoung. 

Rushing past people Sehun finally reached out to Sooyoung. "Sooyoung..." She froze. She slowly turned around and saw Sehun panting and looking straight into her eyes.

"Sooyoung..Please i just wanna talk to you ab" "About WHAT?" She spat out alm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter