You're my date, huh?

My Blind Date

Kai's eyes widened. "BLIND DATE?! WHAT THE ?!" he hollered.

Baekhyun grew alarmed. He double checked if Solji turned her head towards them, and he sighed in relief when she didn't. "Calm down!" Baekhyun hissed.

Chanyeol casually leaned back. "Ya, if you don't want this blind date, I'm going to hit on that girl." he looked at Kai.

Baekhyun shot him a look. "Chanyeol." he warned.

Chanyeol grinned. "Just kidding."

Kai moaned then buried his face on his arms. "Hyung~" he looked at Suho.

Suho looked away, pretending not to see the younger. Kai groaned even more.

"Do you want to see the girl?" Baekhyun asked.

Kai looked at his hyung boredly.

Baekhyun grinned then stood up. "Search for her then. A girl with long hair, wearing black jeans, and a white shirt." the others stood up.

Kai stood up also. "Ya." he looked at Baekhyun.

Baekhyun blinked at him." Ya? Did you changed your age?"

Kai ignored his comment. "Hyung~ jebal~" he clasped his hands together.

Baekhyun stucked his tongue out. "Minahae Kai. Everything's set up."

"Bye~" Sehun giddily waved.

Kai made a face. "Hyung, don't leave me here at least?"

"Aigoo Kai~ we're not going to buy that excuse." D.O said.

Kai buried his face on his palms. That time, EXO-K managed to run away with him knowing. When Kai removed his palms, they were already gone. "Please, hyu-" *Huh?* He looked around.

* no.* Kai clutched on his hair.

He inhaled, exhaled, inhaled, exhaled, inhaled and exhaled. trying to calm himself down. *Okay, okay. There's nothing wrong if you search for the girl right?* He stuffed his hands on his pockets then searched around the coffee shop.

Finally, he found the girl they were talking about.

The girl turned her head and... BAM!

Kai gasped. *KANG SOLJI?!*

To make sure his own answer, he walked to her table. Solji looked up and stiffened.

A guy wearing stripes longsleeves was gazing down at her. Solji gulped. *You gotta be kidding me.*

Kai pulled out his phone then send Baekhyun a voice message. "Excuse me, do you want me to date this girl? No freaking way, hyung." before he could shout or anything, he ended it.

He was about to leave but abruptly stopped. First things first, she's a girl. And he'll feel guilty if he just leave her alone. With a sigh of defeat, he sat down in front of her then crossed his arms on the table.

Solji kept blinking at him before pulling out her phone. "YA! WHAT THE HELL?!" 

Kai watched her converse with the person on the other line.

"NO! I'm not going to date any guy unless it's Yong Junhyung!" Solji hissed.

Kai raised a brow then scoffed. *Yong Junhyung? Yeah, right.*

"YA NO MINWOO! YA!" Solji groaned then buried her face on the table.

Kai his lips. "So... You're my date, huh?"

Solji could imagine the smirk on his face. She looked up and of course, he had that smirk normally attached on his face. "So what?" she rolled her eyes.

Kai smirked even more.