Punished

My Blind Date

BBBRRRRING!

Solji jolted up. She looked at her alarm clock then gasped. *7:30?! WHAT THE ?!* She cursed in her head. Solji quickly hopped off her bed then dressed up. Good thing she took a bath last night, or else, she'll go to her class looking horrible.

After she put her shoes on, she grabbed her bag then headed to the door. *Wait.* Solji glanced back and saw JB's bed; already empty. Shrugging it off, she risk all of her remaining energy just to get into the first subject.

Sweating and panting, Solji swallowed then slowly opened the door. As usual, all heads turned to her.

"Kang Solji, you're late." the teacher looked at her.

Solji nervously smiled then bowed 90 degrees. "J-Jwesohamnida...seonsaengnim." she bowed again.

The teacher sighed, indicating that she just interrupted the class. "Have a sit. We'll continue the discussion."

"Ne." Solji bowed.

She grumpily went to her seat then put her bag down. Solji looked back then raised a brow at the chuckling Jeongmin. "Don't laugh." Solji warned.

Jeongmin shrugged then focused on the teacher.

Solji slumped on her seat as she put her book on her face. *Such a shame Kang Solji!* Snickering filled her left ears. Slowly, Solji put the book down then turned her head towards the noise. 

And yeah. That was Kai. Smothering himself using his hand.

"What are you laughing at?" Solji raised a brow at him.

Kai removed his hands from his mouth. And then, he put himself into a relaxing position, leaning on Solji sidewards. "How come you're late when your house is in the school?" Kai shook his head.

Solji scoffed. "I'm sorry Mr. Oh-so-perfect, I'm a human too who gets late." she said, a little too loud this time.

Kai averted his gaze until someone cleared his throat. Both of them flinched. "Were you too talking?" the teacher raised a brow.

Solji glared at Kai then bowed at the teacher. "Jeongmal mian-"

"You two, outside. With your desks."

Solji's eyes bugged out while the others snickered. "NE?!" Solji hollered.

"Now." the teacher commanded.

Solji moaned. She glared at Kai then stood up. Jeongmin looked at Solji with sorry look. Solji shook her head then headed outside with her desk. She arranged her desk then buried his face on her arms. *I FREAKING HATE YOU KIM ING JONGIN!*

"Ya, why are you so down?" Kai placed his desk right next to her.

Solji lifted her head up then sighed. She turned her head only to leaned back again in surprise. Kai was sitting beside her so close! His left elbow was planted on her desk while the other one on his. Kai turned to look at her then smirk. "Mwo? Can't talk? Am I too close?" he whispered before leaning again.

Solji cleared then leaned back. She huffishly crossed her arms. "You know, it's the first time I got special attention by the teacher." she dreamily said.

Kai tilted his head. "And?"

"IT'S YOUR DAMN FAULT!" Solji pointed an accusing finger at him.

Kai blinked in surprise but his face was still the same. "So?"

Solji breathed on in annoyance. She continued pointing at him while gritting her teeth. "N-N.....N-N-NEO......ARRRRGHH!" she rubbed her face until it became red.

She turned to look at Kai with that angry face of her. Until, Kai suddenly laughed. She raised a brow in confusion. "What now? Enjoying my suffering?"

Kai pulled out his phone. He took a picture of her then laughed again. 

Solji's eyes widened as she reached for his phone. "IGE MWO- YAAA!" she pushed his cheek then rached for his phone.

Kai groaned. "YAA!" his words were muffled because Solji's hand were still squishing his cheek.

Once she reached it, Solji smiled. "Gotcha." she unlocked it then gasped.

"What the heck." Solji glared at Kai who was chuckling beside her.

Kai put his straight face on. "Wae?"

Solji started fuming. She stood up then grabbed his collars. "You... You're dead." she coldly said.

Kai scoffed. "Oh no I'm scared."

Solji pulled him. "MOL WON HAE?!" she bellowed.

"YA!"

The two of them turned their heads. The teacher had his hands on his hips while the other students were trying to peek behind him. "Can you two not disturb our class?" he growled.

Solji removed her hands from his collar then bowed. "Mianhamnida. We'll be quiet now, seonsaengnim." she assured.

The teacher glared at the two of them before slamming the door close.

Kai rolled his eyes then intertwined his fingers behind his head. "Anja." he closed his eyes.

Solji glared at him before sitting down. She rested her face on the desk, facing Kai. She examined his face. 

His pointy nose. His clenched jaw. Everything looks so perfect.

Solji turned to the other side then closed her eyes. *Ani, ani. Yong Junhyung is the perfect creature ever.* She sbit her lip. Slowly, she turned to the other side again. She slowly opened her eyes then gasped.

Kai was resting his face on his desk, facing her with open eyes. "ENjoying staring at me?" he smirked.

Solji reached out then punched his arm. "I hate you."