Nice one honey

My Blind Date

The class went on.

Solji and Kai didn't talk to each other because Solji was pretty scared to start a conversation. Not because from what happened earlier, but because she's scared that someone might watching them from afar. 

Kai will looked at her every seconds and he kept kicking the ing chair in front of him. Heck, he was afraid to start a conversation when they're at this level of awkwardness.

"That's all for today. See you tomorrow." the teacher walked out.

Solji buried her face on her arms then groaned. *This is ! How am I supposed to talk to him when there's probably a spy spying on us.* She stomped her foot. Good thing the next teacher was the most boring one. Whenever he's inside this room, all students have their own lives together while he kept looking at them cluelessly. 

Just like what I wrote, the boring teacher finally arrived. He yawned then threw his bag on the chair. He sat down then watch the students have fun. He made a face then scratched his head. "Ya, keep quiet... This s." he muttered under his breath the last sentence.

Solji straightened up then looked staright ahead. She wanted to turned to her left then start a conversation tiwh him. With Kim ing Jongin! 

"Hey." Kai scooted his closer to hers.

Solji sighed in relief when she heard his voice. She wanted to throw her arms around his neck at that very moment but she prevented herself. "Move back. What if someone's spying us."

Kai shrugged then put his arm behind her seat. "I don't care. Spy everything if they want. They can spy us even when we're at the bathroom." he shrugged.

Solji turned to him. "Hey, that's funny." but she kept a straight face on.

Kai grinned. "I know."

Solji chuckled.

Kai's smiling face turned into a serious one. "Are you allowed to go to the event on Saturday?" 

Solji smirked then poked his nose. "There's this thing called sneaking out." she winked.

Kai tilted his head then smirked. "Nice one honey."

Solji chuckled evilly.

 

 

Jeongmal mianhae T_T this is all I can update for now. There are bunch of books I need to finish. And the due is tomorrow. er, right? ^^ anyway, I'll make it up to you guys! Saranghae~~~