We'll be together again

My Blind Date

One year later...

 

Kai stopped the music and nodded his head. "Good job everyone. You're all free to go now." he announced.

His students bowed at him then gathered their things before walking out of the dance studio. 

"Take care ssem!"

"Bye Kai oppa!"

Kai rolled his eyes then waved his hand uninterestingly. *What a .* He shook his head.

Yes, Kai, the Kim Jongin is now a professional dancer and a choreographer. He teaches other people who wants to learn dancing. He teach them jazz, ballet, modern dances, you name it. He owns a dance studio where his dance lessons were happening.

Ever since the day Solji left, he focused himself on studies and promised to himself to become a professional dancer. Which he achieved. 

Kai opened his bag then pulled out his water bottle. He opened it and put the cap on the table, which made him realize something. He drank half of the bottle then put ther cap back on. Putting it on the table, he stoop down and grabbed the object.

It was Solji's picture.

She was smiling brightly with a peace sign and Kai winking beside her. 

Kai stared at the picture for a very long time.

And that's when he realized how much he missed her. 

How much he got immersed with dancing.

And how much he love that beautiful girl so much.

*I'm such an . It's been a year and I'm not doing anything yet?* Kai clenched his fist. He stared at Solji's face before putting it on his back pocket. Without wasting any time, he walked out of the studio with his bag.

The rest of EXO-K who were walking towards the studio stepped back in surprise. "Mr. Dancer! How are you?!" Chanyeol spread his arms out.

Kai looked at them then walked passed them.

Everyone blinked in surprise, especially Chanyeol. "Did he just ignored me?" Chanyeol muttered.

D.O scratched his head. "Ya, where are you going?!" he shouted.

Kai waved his hand. "I'll be back soon!" he ran away.

D.O looked at the others with wide eyes, as usual.

"Where is he going?" Sehun wondered.

Baekhyun smirked. "I think I have a idea." 

"What?" the others asked.

Suho looked at Baekhyun. "He's going to look for her."

---

Kai entered his old school. Yes, SM High. The students looked at him as he passed by. Who wouldn't look at this attractive guy who was wearing a tanktop and a polo with tight jeans? Extremely y, right?

"Isn't that Kai?" one student asked.

Kai turned his head towards the voice and saw Jeongmin, Solji's best friend. Jeongmin's eyes widened while Kai blinked in surprise. "Kai!" Jeongmin ran up to him.

Kai turned around to face him.

"Where the hell have you been?" Jeongmin asked.

Kai looked away. "I've been busy." he cleared his throat.

Jeongmin scoffed. "Busy, eh? And you didn't even asked where the hell did Solji go?" he his lower lip.

Kai looked down at him.

"Dude, do you even love her? It's a been a year, Kai. A year. And yet, you're still here. Doing nothing." Jeongmin stuffed his hands on his pockets while giving him a look that made him look so small.

Kai gritted his teeth. "Look, that's why I'm here, okay? I'm going to look for her."

Jeongmin smirked. "Yeah, you better."

Kai turned around but Jeongmin grabbed his wrist. 

"You better search for her or I'll break your face." Jeongmin innocently smiled.

Kai smirked then patted his shoulder. "I will, don't worry." he ran away.

Jeongmin watched Kai then shook his head. *If you know how much Solji long for you.* He walked away.

Kai turned left and stopped in front of a room. *This is it.* He his lips then entered the room.

Jihwan, who was doing paperworks, looked up.

Kai threw his bag on the couch then went straight beside Jihwan. Without hesitations, he kneeled down with head lowered.

Jihwan put his pen down. "Kai." he called.

Kai inhaled. *This is the very first time in my life. My mom didn't even made me kneel.* "Please, Mr. Kang. Let me know Solji's address." he sincerely pleaded.

Jihwan stared at him. *He seriously love her.* He stood up then arranged his coat.

Kai shut his eyes while waiting for an answer.

Jihwan smiled then stooped down. "You never give up." he whispered.

Kai opened his eyes. He slowly looked up and saw him with a small smile. "What?"

Jihwan looked at the ground. "You know, it's been a year and yet, you still don't forget her." he looked up at him.

Kai looked away. "I will never forget her."

Jihwan chuckled then patted his shoulder. "Good choice." he stood up.

Kai stared at the ground, feeling so rejected.

Jihwan opened one of his drawers and pulled out a piece of paper. He looked at Kai then back to the paper. "Please stand up." he said.

Kai looked up at him before slowly standing up. Jihwan looked at the window as he stretched his hand out. "I give you this paper because I know you're the right guy for her." he looked at Kai.

Kai looked at the paper, then back to Jihwan before grabbing the paper.

Jihwan looked at Kai who was reading the paper. "I've seen your sincerity on my daughter. And as I can see, you're the perfect guy for her." he smiled.

Kai looked up at him.

"You never gave up. You accepted and solved my challenges, young man." Jihwan smiled.

Kai raised a brow. "Challenges?"

Jihwan chuckled. "I guess you're not that perfect then." he winked.

Kai stared at him for a moment before letting out a breathy scoff. *All of those were challenges?* 

Jihwan looked at him with a small smile. "I give you that address because I trust you. Do not fail me, Kai."

Kai nodded. "You chose the right guy, dad."

Jihwan raised a brow at him with a mischievous smile. "Dad, uh? Don't get too excited." he patted his shoulder with a laugh.

Kai chuckled then shook his head. "Thank you."

Jihwan looked up at him. "Thank you, too. You deserve having my daughter." 

Kai smiled. He bowed his head then waved the paper in front of him. "I'll do my best." he smirked then grabbed his bag before running off the room.

Jihwan stared at the door then chuckled to himself. "Here's what you've been waiting for, my sweet daughter." 

~

Kai exited the room then went to the place where he and Solji exchanged their goodbyes. He stood on the small bridge and stared at the paper containing the address on his hands.

"This is it. This is the moment I've been waiting for." Kai said to himself.

He pulled out the picture from his pocket then stared at Solji's face. He trailed his thumb on her face then smiled, remembering the memories they had together.

"We'll be together again."