Baby goodnight

My Blind Date

"I knew it." Solji pouted, looking at the gates.

All of the boys grinned. "Come on! This is going to be exciting!" Chanyeol rotated his neck.

Solji stepped back. "No way. I rather sleep here." she sat on the grass.

Kai chuckled. "Don't worry, we got you babe." he winked.

"Babe? Are you guys together now?" D.O's eyes widened.

Solji scoffed while Kai looked at him with a straight face on. "Oh yeah, we're dating." he rolled his eyes.

All of the boys looked at each other with wide eyes. "FOR REAL?!"

"Of course I was just kidding. Let's go." Kai pulled his sleeves up.

Solji grumbled something then buried her face on her palms. "I'll stay here." 

"No you're not. You go first if you want." Baekhyun said.

Solji looked up. She stood up then pointed at her skirt. "I'm still wearing my uniform."

*Oh .* They all thought.

Suho scratched his head. "I can put my blazer on your bottom." Kai said.

Solji suddenly grew embarassed. The boys, EXO-K to be specific, are offering their blazers to wrap on her waist for extra protection! Gulping, she held her palm out. "Give me."

Kai removed his blazer without hesitations. Solji took it then wrapped it tightly around her waist. Everyone nodded in agreement. "You're all set." Chanyeol grinned.

Solji rolled her eyes. "So? How am I supposed to climb up there?" she pointed at the large gates.

Suho's gaze landed on the wall. "We can use the wall. Is much more safe." he walked towards it.

All eyes turned to him. Suho climb on the curve of the gates then put his palms at the top of the wall. He swiftly pulled himself up then in an instant, his already on the other side. "Ppali. " he said.

Solji's eyes widened. "I'M NOT GOING TO DO THAT!" 

Everyone looked at her.

"Uh...Is everything alright?" Suho asked.

Sehun sighed. "You don't have any choice."

Kai looked at them. "You all go first."

The others shrugged. One by one, they pulled theirselves up through the wall and swiftly land on the grass inside the premises already. When all of them were on the other side already, Kai looked at Solji. "Now go." 

Solji looked at the tall structures. "I can't." she whined.

Kai sighed. "I'll catch you if you fall."

Solji was in the verge of crying. She took a deep breathe then held the metal curves on the gates.

"Hyung, catch her arasso?" Kai reminded.

"We'll be waiting." Chanyeol said.

Solji imitated Suho's moves. She reached for the top of the wall but failed. She turned back to look at Kai. "I can't reach for it."

Kai pointed on the metals. "Step on the other curve." he pointed at it.

Solji raised his leg up but stopped. "Don't you dare look at my underwear."

Kai chuckled. "I won't."

She stepped on the curve and finally, she reached the top of the wall. She grabbed the metals then used her force to pull herself up. She arrived on top and she was sitting on her right ankle. "I did it!" she looked down at Kai who grinned.

"Uh...Solji...You're taking our innocence away." Sehun covered his eyes.

Solji turned to look on the other side and saw all the boys covering their eyes. Her eyes widened and her face turned pink. "DON'T ING LOOK!"

"Just jump already." Chanyeol held his arms out with closed eyes.

Solji bit her lip. "I'm scared." she mumbled.

"You can do it." Kai said behind.

Solji looked behind her and saw Kai smiling up at her. Confidence finally rose on her body and she don't want to waste anymore time. Without anymore  hesitations, she jumped with her eyes closed.

BAM!

Solji was expecting to land on the grass but felt secured on Chanyeol's lean arms. "See? You did it." he grinned.

She opened her eyes and saw Chanyeol's face. "T-Thanks." she scrambled away from his grasp.

Kai landed on the ground with a soft thump and he dusted his palms. "Now let's go sleep."

---

"Pst!"

Solji looked up from her paperworks and saw Kai poking on her door. Her body filled with excitement as she stood up. "Come in." she waved her hand.

Kai grinned at himself then stealthily went inside her room. Solji turned the lamp off then she put her glasses on the table. She sat on the bed then looked at Kai. "What's up?"

Kai sat down beside her. "Can I sleep here?"

Solji's eyes widened. "WHAT?! NO!"

He gave her a queer look. Shrugging, Kai nonchalantly lied down on her bed. Solji's eyes widened. "Get out!"

Kai turned around. "Goodnight sweetie~"

Solji stared at his back with wide open. *But I'm freaking sleepy.* She inwardly groaned. *I have no choice.* Solji closed the lights then went back to bed. She slowly lied down then put the blanket on her and Kai's body. "Freak." she mumbled.

She faced the wall, but felt new since she can see Kai's back. *Ugh.* She closed her eyes. Before she knew it, she already went to a deep slumber.

Kai slowly turned around, facing her. He smiled at Solji's sleeping face. She looks so cute.

He slowly leaned in then kissed her forehead. "Baby goodnight."