You're my Yong Junhyung

My Blind Date

"Ya, you ready?" Hyeongkon knocked at the door.

Solji made a face then hurried to the door. She opened it and saw Hyeongkon with an annoyed face. "Yes, finally!" Hyeongkon said exaggeratedly.

Solji raised a brow. "Why are you hurrying me up? It's Saturday today!" she hissed.

Hyeongkon grinned. "I don't care. We're going somewhere." 

"Eodi?" Solji blinked.

Hyeongkin winked at her. "You'll see~" he walked away.

Solji blinked then shrugged it off. *Whatever.* She walked out but stopped. Solji went back to her room and went to her drawers. She opened one of them then pulled out something.

Kai's picture.

Solji stared at his face for a very long time. 

It was the same picture that Kai has. 

She was smiling brightly while Kai was winking beside her. Solji smiled at the memory of them having fun while taking that picture. She traced her thumb on Kai's winking face as her own tears threatened to fall. *You don't know how much I miss you... So much...* She put her lips into a firm line.

"When will I see you?" Solji asked the picture.

"Solji-yah!" Hyeongkon yelled downstairs.

Solji groaned. She put the picture on her bag then hurried downstairs. "I'm coming! Goddamit it!" she hissed.

---

"What are we doing here?" Solji gave Hyeongkon a look.

Hyeongkon grinned. "To have fun!" 

Solji rolled her eyes then shook her head. "I rather sleep at home than spend my time shopping with the most annoying guy ever." she turned around.

Hyeongkon's eyes widened. "W-Wait!" he grabbed her wrist.

Solji groaned. "What?"

Hyeongkon rubbed the back of his neck. "Then just go with me. I need to buy something." 

Solji hissed then gave up. "Fine." she walked away.

Hyeongkon sighed in relief. *Holy that was close. I thought the plan will be ruined.* He wiped a fake sweat.

"Aren't you coming?" Solji raised a brow.

Hyeongkon looked up. "Uh, yeah!" he ran up to her.

Solji rolled her eyes then shook her head. *I rather stay at home and look at the pictures of me and Kai.* She mentally sighed. Solji's too tired of crying already. There wasn't a time that she's not crying every night. Whenever she's going to bed, memories of Kai kept coming to her mind that made her burst into tears.

A year wasn't enough for her to move on.

Hyeongkon saw the coffee shop and snapped his fingers. "Come on." he led the way.

Solji sighed then followed Hyeongkon.

The two of them walked inside the shop. Before they fully enter, Solji looked up at the name of the shop and took a double look instead. "Ameci Coffee Shop?" she read.

Hyeongkon smiled. "Yes, my favorite coffee shop." he went inside.

Solji swallowed then entered the store.

It was the same shop where their 'blind date' happened. Solji didn't even know there's this shop in California as well. 

Solji sat on one of the tables near the window then sulk. 

"I'll be right back in a minute." Hyeongkon said then ran away.

Solji watched him. At first, she's going to the counter but he went outside. She raised a brow but stayed at her place. Solji looked at the window and saw busy street outside. 

*I miss Korea so much.* Solji rested her cheek on her knuckles.

She straightened up then opened her bag to get the picture. She held it between her fingers and stared at Kai's face non-stop. 

Even though it was the only picture she always bring, Solji never felt bored just by looking at his face.

"Kim Jongin... I miss you..." Solji muttered while tracing her thumb on his face.

"Is this seat taken?" 

Solji turned her head and saw the voice's hand. "Ye-" she stopped when she realized something.

It was the ring.

The ring that her mom gave her before she died.

And there's this only person she gave it to.

Kai.

Solji swallowed the lump on . Slowly, she looked up.

Indeed, it was Kai who was looking at her.

"Can I have this seat?" Kai smirked.

Solji stood up then immediately wrapped her arms around his neck. Kai matched her speed and wrapped his arms around her waist. 

Soon, Solji was bursting into tears. "Where the hell have you been?! Did you know how much I long for you? Huh?!" she buried her face on his neck.

Kai did the same and he let Solji's scent trail inside his nose. "I did my best." he pulled back. He cupped Solji's cheeks then wiped her tears away. "I don't want to show myself to you without achieving anything." he smiled.

Solji hiccuped. "What do you mean?"

Kai chuckled then her hair. "I am a professional dancer now." he whispered.

Solji stared at him before wrapped her arms on his neck again. "You deserve that!" she laughed but tears kept flowing down.

Kai buried his face on her neck. "Oh God I missed you so so so much." he whispered.

Solji cried even more. "I missed you even more." she pulled back. This time, it was her who cupped his cheeks. "Did you know already?" she asked.

Kai smiled. "Know what?" 

Solji pulled his face then rested her forehead on his. "That I love you very much?"

Kai chuckled. "I know that already. From the very beginning actually."

Solji giggled then pulled him for a kiss. Kai removed one of his arms from her waist then cupped the back of her head instead. Little did they know, the other customers on the shop watched the tearful yet sweet scene.

"What a cute Chinese couple." the local customer said.

"Mom they're Korean."

"How did you know?"

"Mom, K-POP." 

Solji and Kai pulled  back then rested each other's forehead one each other. 

"So?" Kai smiled.

Solji smiled back. "So?"

Kai smirked. "You're my blind date, huh?"

Solji giggled. "Yes."

Kai raised a brow. "No more Yong Junhyung?" 

Solji pecked his lips then pulled back. "You're my Yong Junhyung!" she winked.

Kai laughed then pulled her to a hug. "We're together now." 

"Forever." Solji finished.

Kai smiled. "I love you." 

Solji clutched on his hair. "I love you too."

 

 

TAAAAAAAADAAAAA! FINISHED! :)))))))))))))))))))))
Had so much fun writing this! ^^
I hope you had fun reading this too! :D
Did you guys liked the ending? :D Hope you do!

Anyways, thank you very much guys for reading this story!!! New story soon~ support it a'ight? ^^

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yeah I think this is enough, right? ^^

 

YESSSSSS

FCK YOU KAI! I LOVE YOU SO SO SO MUCH!!!