Fell for Kai?

My Blind Date

Whistling, Solji entered the classroom. She went to her usual seat then put her bag down. Jeongmin noticed her happiness so he leaned towards her. "Ya, are you all right?" he asked.

Solji looked back. "Of course I am. Wae?" she smiled.

Jeongmin raised a brow. "You're weird." 

Solji blinked. "Am I?" she slightly giggled.

"You look like you're in love Kang Solji. You're scaring me." Jeongmin shook his head.

Solji shrugged.

Speaking of in love...

Jeongmin gasped. "D-DID YOU FELL FOR KAI?!" he yelled in whisper.

Solji stopped. At the name Kai, her heart skipped a beat. "M-Mwo? What are you talking about?" she scoffed.

Jeongmin pulled his chair closer to her. "Does the blind date changed you two?" 

Solji raised a brow at him. "You know everything about this?"

Jeongmin shook his head. "Aniyo! Minwoo told about these yesterday."

Solji kept quiet.

"Does that mean-"

BAM!

Everyone turned their heads towards the door. Of course, the King of Coldness entered his most hatred place ever. Chewing his gum, Kai casually walked towards his seat with his hands stuffed at his pocket.

Meanwhile, Solji was staring at the god-like walking towards beside her.

"Uh...you're drooling." Jeongmin pointed.

Solji closed . She glared at Jeongmin then slapped his finger away. "Am not!"

Kai sat on his seat before taking a very quick glance at Solji who was awkwardly staring at her desk. He looked at Jeongmin and the latter quietly pushed himself back to his proper place. "Hey." Kai greeted Solji.

Solji slightly turned her head but didn't looked at him. "H-Hey."

Kai tilted his head to look at her but Solji mvoed her face to avoid his gaze. *Aha!* Smirking, Kai moved his chair closer to her. Solji's eyes widened then she turned her head towards him. "W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

Kai blinked up at her. "What? I'm just moving my chair to my blind date." he smirked.

Solji gulped. *Oh what the is happening to me.* "G-Go back! The t-teacher will be here soon!" 

Kai put his arm at the back of Solji's chair. "It's alright. I'm comfortable with this position." 

Solji lowered her head. Although she wasn't leaning back, she can feel the presence of Kai's arm behind her. With a clear of , she rested her chin on her knuckles.

Kai watched her awkward actions then secrelty smiled. *At least she's not pushing me away.*

"THE TEACHER'S HERE!" one student whispered.

Of course, the whole class went to their proper places. Solji panicked when she noticed that Kai was still on the same position. "Kai, the teacher's coming. You should go back." she said softly.

Kai melted. *Oh that soft voice.*

The door opened and everyone turned quiet, including Solji. The teacher went to the podium then put his breif case down. He pulled out his attendace chart then started checking the students.

"Kim Jongin."

"Here" Kai raised his hand.

The teacher looked up then took a double look. "Are you guys dating?" he asked.

All heads turned to them.

Solji's eyes widened. "W-What? Aniy-"

"Yes." Kai said.

The whole class filled with 'ooh's and 'ahh's. Solji covered her face then sulked in her seat. *If dad found out everything about this!* The teacher just slowly nodded. "Alright... Bae Hyeseon?"

Solji uncovered her face. *What? Isn't he going to react or something?* She glanced at Kai who winked at her.