ers who believe in fate

My Blind Date

Solji sat up from her bed. She look around her room and sighed in defeat. *Dammit Solji. You're in California. Not in Seoul anymore!* She scratched her head then kicked the air.

"I hate you." she uttered then pouted.

Solji stood up then went to the bathroom. She looked at the mirror then gasped in surprise. *Holy mother of... Looks like I cried last night...Again.* She shook her head then washed her face up.

As the water touced her face, she heaved a sigh of relief. Solji turned the faucet off then looked up.

"Oh ." she gasped when she saw Hyeongkon behind her through the mirror.

Yes, she told her dad she wanted Hyeongkon to go with her so that she have companion on the house. Heck who wanted to live alone in here? Oh don't worry, Jihwan told Hyeongkon not to fall in love with her. And in case he develop feelings for her, he better keep that to himself.

"You cried again?" Hyeongkon shook his head.

Solji grabbed the towel then wiped her face. "No."

"Lies." Hyeongkon walked out of the bathroom.

Solji made a face then followed Hyeongkon outside the room. The two walked downstairs and when they arrived, Solji gasped in surprise. Hyuna and JR were sitting there.

"Hi honey." Hyuna smiled.

Solji looked at Hyeongkon, waiting for an answer. "They want to surprise you." he shrugged then walked to the kitchen.

JR and Hyuna looked at each other then back to Solji. "Spill." Hyuna patted the space between them.

Solji sighed then walked towards them. She sat between the couple and sulk.

JR tilted his head. "Your eyes puffy." he mentioned.

"I know." Solji murmured.

Hyuna rubbed her best friend's arm with sad face. "I'm sorry we visited you just now. It's been a week and our schedules are full. We're really sorry." she sincerely said.

Solji closed her eyes then slightly chuckled. "It's okay. I'm used to it." she weakly answered.

JR faced to her then her hair. "What the hell really happened?" he asked.

Solji sighed then lifted her head up. "Do I have to tell all of it?" she groaned.

"Well hell yeah you do so that we can help you." Hyuna rolled her eyes.

Oh what a perfect time to punch a best friend at this kind of mood.

Solji scratched her cheek then scrunched up her nose. "Well this guy, a member of a gang I think, attended the school two weeks after the school year started."

"And?" JR raised a brow.

"Let her talk." Hyuna hissed.

Solji ignored the two and just stared ahead. "He looks like an but he's charisma was overflowing. He's a good-looking guy to be honest."

"That's a fact." JR nodded.

"Shut up." Hyuna said.

"And that's it. We talked, laughed, get to know each other. You name it." Solji looked back and forth.

Hyuna gave her a 'huh' look while JR gasped. "Did you guys..." he looked at Hyuna.

"Hell no." Hyuna shook her head.

Solji rolled her eyes then smacked their heads. "Of course not! You and your dirty minds." she hugged a pillow.

"How... How did you developed your feelings for him? What's his name?" Hyuna asked.

Solji swallowed. "K-Kai."

"Yeah, Kai... How?" Hyuna rested her cheek on her knuckles.

That time, Hyeongkon walked out of the kitchen with an apple and he leand on the wall, watching the three of them.

"Dance." Solji said, dazed.

The two raised a brow. "Dance?"

Solji nodded. "Yes. He danced in front of me." she whispered.

Hyuna squealed. "That's so sweet!"

"JB hyung used to dance in front of you too." JR said.

Solji leaned back. "It's different." she answered dreamily.

"Of course it is." Hyuna eyed JR.

Solji closed her eyes while her head rested behind her. "And then we entered an annual dance competition in Jeju."

"You were his partner?" JR asked.

Solji nodded. "And we won." she smiled.

Hyuna clapped her hands. "That's because of you! You dance great like me!" she giggled.

Solji smiled. "No. He was great, that's why."

Hyuna's mouth formed into a small 'o'.

"The word great isn't enough to describe him." Solji her lips.

Hyeongkon chewed his apple as he watch Solji. *I wonder why did Jihwan separate the two? That Jongin looks good though.* He mentally asked.

"And then that's it, our moment ends there. My dad found out everything." Solji lowered her head.

Hyuna rubbed Solji's back. "You can stop if you don't want to talk about it. It's okay." she hushed.

Solji shook her head as a tear fell from her eye. "No, I have to continue this." she wiped the tear. "We then went back to Seoul and everything turned opposite. My happy life with Kai became hard and sad. My dad kept an eye on me. Looks like when I glance at him, the ninjas will surround us in any moment." she chuckled.

Hyuna and JR looked at each other.

"And then my dad told me I'm going back here." Solji gave them a bitter smile.

Hyuna looked at Hyeongkon then back to Solji. "I'm sure he'll change his mind soon."

"If he's going to change his mind then he should've done that earlier." Solji looked at her.

Hyuna blinked in surprise.

"You know what? I hate this. I just realized I hate my dad so much when he let me go back here. This isn't my place! This isn't Korea! This isn't the place where my love stays!" she bawled.

Hyuna hugged her and Solji cried on her chest.

Hyeongkon lowered his head then shook his head in disappointed. *I should've done something good.* He walked away.

Solji broke free then stared ahead. "I should move on."

"Start slowly but surely." JR said.

"I should forget him." Solji said.

Hyuna's eyes widened. "What? Micheosseo?! No you're not going to forget him! He's your frist love! First! You hear me? YOUR FIRST!" she hollered.

Solji chuckled then shook her head. "I can find another guy."

"You're not going to find a guy like him. He was made just for you." Hyuna said seriously.

"IF HE'S MADE FOR ME THEN ALL OF THESE SHOULDN'T HAPPENED!" Solji exclaimed as tears flowed down on her cheeks.

Hyuna stared at her.

"This is sick. I hate this . I should move on. Forget everything. Forget about what happened to Seoul. This is California. My new life starts here." she stood up.

Hyuna inwardly whined. "Solji, you're wrong. You shouldn't give up! If you really love him you're going to wait for the right time to come!" she hissed.

"And no matter what..." Kai rested his forehead on hers. "I'll wait for the right time... The right time when the two of us are together again."

Solji suddenly remembered Kai's words. Those words rang on her head at that very moment. She clenched her fist then shut her eyes. "ers are the only who believe in that." she walked away.

Hyuna stood up to follow her but she already went upstairs. Hyuna looked down at JR who gave him a firm lips. "Let her think. I know the memories are still fresh that's why she's acting like that." he rubbed her hand.

Hyuna looked at the stairs then sighed. *Solji, I know you're one of those ers. One of those who believe in fate.* She thought.