Looks good together

My Blind Date

Later that afternoon, the three of them decided to go out to have some fun. Solji offered to use the bus but the two lazy guys argued on using Taemin's car; which they succeded. 

Taemin turned into a stop. He unbuckled his seatbelt then looked at Kai and Solji. "We're here." he smiled.

Solji looked at the window. "Amusement park?" she asked.

Taemin looked at the rearview mirror. "The famous theme park here."

Solji slightly raised a brow. "Soingook?"

Taemin chuckled then nodded. "The one and only."

Kai poked his cheeks using his tongue then cleared his throat. "What are we waiting for? Let's go." he opened the door then walked out.

Solji grinned then walked out as well.

On the other hand, Taemin turned the engine off then smirked. *Is he jealous over me?* He shook his head in disbelief.

"Hyung, ppali." Kai knocked on the window.

Taemin shook his head. *Such a kid.*

The three of them entered the park and many families were there as well. Solji looked around in awe, it's the first time she went on the place. It was pretty awesome because lots of famous tourist spots such as Eiffel tower was there. Many other replicas were placed on the theme park.

"Oh, look." Solji pointed on the Eiffel tower replica.

Taemin looked at her with shining eyes. "Let me take you a picture."

Kai blinked at him. "Let me do it." he pulled Solji towards the tower while pulling out his phone.

Taemin inwardly laughed. "Aigoo Kai."

Solji stood beside Kai. "I'll just take you a photo. Ppali." she snatched his phone.

Kai hissed at her. "Give me that. I said I'm going to take you a picture."

Solji stucked her tongue out. "I'm not going to give it to you unless you let me capture you."

Kai glared at her.

"What? Are you hiding something here? Huh? ?" Solji innocently blinked.

Oh what a nice time to punch a pretty girl in front of his face. Kai growled then stood in front of the tower. Solji grinned victoriously. "Kimchi~" she smiled.

Kai only stood there.

Solji slowly put the phone down. "Hello? Earth to Kai?"

"What?" Kai hissed.

Solji rolled her eyes. "Aren't you going to pose? Duh! You're boring." she puffed her cheeks.

Taemin appeared behind her then watched the two bicker.

Kai rolled his eyes. Slowly, he lifted his hand then amde a peace sign. Solji grinned then captured him. "Daebak!" she checked it.

Kai covered his face then walked towards her. "Happy?"

"No." 

Kai raised a brow. "Mworago?"

Solji glared up at him. "You're the only person who posed with peace sign in a straight face!" she hissed.

Kai scoffed. "You're the only person who over acted over a picture." he snatched his own phone.

Solji made a face.

"Stop making faces." Kai said without looking behind.

Solji raised a brow. "Are you an alien? Do you have eyes behind your head?" she muttered.

"Yes I am. I came from EXO planet and I can see every small actions from people." Kai said nonchalantly.

Solji's eyes widened before running beside him. Taemin chuckled behind them. 

"Jinjja?! Are you not...going to eat me?" Solji slightly shivered in fear.

Kai stopped then looked at her in surprise. "Are you taking this seriously? Of course I was just kidding." 

Solji blinked. "Eh?"

Kai smiled then pinched her nose gently. "Pabo. Aliens aren't real. Unless you saw one." 

Solji nodded. "I already did."

Kai blinked. "Jeongmal?"

Solji laughed with a pat on his shoulder. "Are you seriously going to believe me?" she winked.

Kai laughed then jokingly poked her head. "You stole my line." he slung his arm around her neck then pulled her closer.

Solji laughed then tickled Kai's sides only to earn nothing but smiles and small chuckles.

Meanwhile, Taemin pulled out his own phone then captured the sweet moment of the two person. He checked the photo then smiled. *You're a man now Kai. You two look so good together.*