KaiJi

My Blind Date

"Let's give VIXX a round of applause! The dance was pretty good!" the emcee clapped as well.

VIXX, which consist of six members bowed at the audience. The leader who has gray hair took a quick glance at Solji which made her blinked. The guy slightly smirked then winked at her before getting off the stage.

Solji blinked at the leader's back. *That was... uh...* She scratched her head in confusion. She doesn't even know that guy. Why would he smirk and wink at her like that? Psh.

"For the next contender, let's all cheer for... TASTY!"

The whole stadium went wild especially when the two members of the said group appeared. TASTY was also a contender from last year's competition. Unfortunately, the two of them only got first place since EXO-K was the champion.

Kai leaned down to Solji. "Watch them. They were our rival last year." he whispered.

Solji looked at him then back to the stage where TASTY were standing.

The music started and everyone cheered. Last year, the two of them danced to the remix of Spectrum and Buster. This year, they'll be dancing to You Know Me. [A/N: well let's just pretend those songs were sang by other artists.]

"Neo na ara~"

Solji's head bobbed against the beat. *Wow. They dance very well.* She tiptoed to Kai. "I wonder why they didn't won last year. They're great." she raised a brow.

Kai gave her a what-the-hell-are-you-kidding-me look. "Are you on their side or what?" he rolled his eyes.

Solji giggled then elbowed him. "I was just joking." she said in English accent then stucked her tongue out then focused on watching.

"What did you say? Jerking?" Kai asked the last word in English.

"Joking! I said 'joking'!" Solji argued. 

That wasn't the first time that someone heard her word 'joking' as 'jerking'. No one can argue with that. That's her accent.

Kai chuckled then slung an arm on her shoulder. Solji didn't realized that action since she was too obsessed watching the two. Wait, are they twins?

"Are they twins? They seem alike." Solji wondered.

Kai poked her temple. "It's too obvious you idiot." 

Solji made a face then elbowed him very hard. 

"Oww!" Kai winced.

Solji smirked. "Now that's what ya get." 

Soon, the music stopped and the twins looked at each other before bowing to the audience.

"Wow! This wasn't the first time the stadium went wild!" the emcee chuckled.

Kai and Solji looked at each other then shrugged.

"For the last and most waited contender of this event... KAI OF EXO-K!"

And yes. The whole stadium went wild.

"And with his partner, KANG SOLJI!" the emcee added.

The audience turned confused for a brief moment but went wild again when the two walked towards the stage. Most of the female audience gasped in surpise. 

"Is that his girlfriend?" one girl squealed to her friend's ear.

The confused female cupped then shouted. "IS SHE YOUR GIRLFRIEND?!"

Solji stiffened while she looked at Kai who was smirking. 

"That's right, is she your girlfriend?" the emcee asked then put the microphone near his mouth.

Kai looked at her one more time before flashing a y smirk. "Not yet." 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Solji covered her ears at the squeals and shouts from the crowd. *Holy piece of .* She swallowed then shook her head. "No. Focus."

"Looks like whole EXO-K aren't participating this year, uh?" the emcee interrogated.

Kai shrugged. "They let me attend this year's competition alone. But I didn't... As you can see, I'm with a beautiful girl right now." he jabbed his thumb at the straightfaced Solji.

"Awwwwww~"

The emcee chuckled. "Okay! Let's give them a round of applause!" he backed away.

Kai looked at her before walking towards the end of the stage where he supposed to stand. As the music started, he slowly put his hat on then turned around like a robot. And then, he walked towards Solji dramatically, just like Romeo searching for Juliet.

Solji, who was facing the crowd, looked up dramatically as well which made the whole crowd get goosebumps. And then, Kai stood behind her then put his right hand on her shoulder while leaning on the side of her neck.

Of course the crowd cheered and suddenly, Kai other hand trailed down from Solji's left . *Holy cow.* Solji gulped. Kai offered his hand and Solji slipped her hand to his. They went to the middle of the stage and Kai remove the hat while biting his lips.

As they move together, the audince couldn't help but to watch them with their mouth open. The two of them were moving in sync, even though hey were standing so close that they almost step on each other's feet.

Kai looked at Solji's eyes before grabbing her left arm then put it on his shoulder. After that, he slide his right foot behind him so that Solji was standing in front of him, then he leaned her down making everyone gasp in surprise.

For a millisecond, Kai's gaze landed on Solji's cleavage which made him gulp a little. *Not the right time for that.* He reminded himself. He straightened up, together with Solji then faced her. He looked into her eyes while making a body wave then removed the hat from her head then put it to him instead.

And then, the two of them stood a few inches away from each other then danced. Kai was dancing the right steps while Solji was dancing in mirror. Everyone cheered in amazement. Two dancing machines in one stage. What a great dancers they are.

When they finised the dance steps, the two of them walked dramatically back to their positions then did the same poses they did from the start.

WHOOOOOOO!!!

Kai and Solji looked at each other before walking on the middle.

"You did great." Kai panted.

Solji nodded then grinned. "You too." 

Kai chuckled. Suddenly, he leaned down then kissed her right cheek, making everyone crazy than before. Solji flushed while her body remained rigid. 

"No, you're great." Kai smiled but it looks like a smirk.

Solji looked at him before Kai dragged her off the stage. Kai grabbed his water bottle then gulped the half of it down. Solji stood beside him with glaring eyes. "You shouldn't do that."

Kai closed the bottle. "Do what?" he asked.

Solji swallowed. "This." she tiptoed then kissed his left cheek.

Kai's body turned into a statue as he stared straight ahead with wide eyes. 

Solji looked away, blushing. "N-Now we're fair. T-The only thing is everyone saw what you did. W-While you're the only one who saw what I did." she cleared .

She took a quick glance up at him before huffing. *That's your reaction? Such a jerk.* She took two steps to walk away but Kai suddenly grabbed her hand. She stayed on that spot as she gulped.

"Why did you do that?" Kai asked, staring at the ground while holding her hand.

Solji tilted her head in confusion and annoyance before scoffing. "Why did I do that? THAT'S BECAUSE YOU STOLE A-" she was silenced when Kai pulled her then landed his lips to hers.

"And the winner for this year's El Dorado 2nd Annual Feast is... KAI TOGETHER WITH HIS PARTNER KANG SOLJI!"

Kai and Solji didn't pulled back and just continued kissing. No one care. If they win, they win. They're too busy to get the trophy at the moment.

"KAIJI!" one female yelled.

Solji pulled back then laughed, as well as Kai. Kai lifted her face up then rested his forehead against hers. They stared at each other's eyes for a very long moment until Kai made the decision.

This is it. 

He's finally going to say the three words that never got out from his mouth before.

"I love you." he shakily whispered.

Solji smiled. She didn't know that it was also Kai's first time to say someone that word. And now, she's going to reply him. No, she's going to reply the very first guy of her life. "I love you too."