BLIND DATE?!

My Blind Date

Before she knew it, it was already Saturday.

Which means the 'surprise' of Minwoo is going to happen.

Unfortunately, her bestfriend and roommate JB needed to go Busan to visit her father's relatives and he needed to stay there for at least four days to one week. 

Solji sat up from her bed then yawned. *What time is it?* She glanced at the time then gasped. 

9:55 am?!

She hurriedly went to her bathroom then have a quick shower. After that, she wore her clothes she prepared last night. Although she doesn't ahve any idea what 'surprise' is that, she still prepared clothes just in case she woke up late. Like right now.

"Noona~"

Solji sighed in defeat then turned off her blowdryer. She poked her head from the bathroom then hissed. "MWO!?"

Minwoo and the twins stepped back. "Woah, noona. You scared us." Kwangmin said.

Solji made a face then pulled the plug of the hair dryer. She walked out of the room then grabbed her bag. "Let's go." 

The three boys blinked. "Someone's excited." Minwoo coughed.

Solji raised a brow. "I'm not excited. I just need to go home early to finish my homework." she smiled then walked out.

The three boys followed her.

---

Soon, the three of them arrived at the Ameci Coffee Shop. They entered inside then sat on a cozy couch. Solji looked around then blinked at the three boys. "What are we doing here?" she asked.

Minwoo cleared his throat. "Let me give you this information..." the other two nodded. "This one is a very cool one. He knows how to dance and won many competitions too. Baekhyun hyung told us he is a quiet guy, but he is gentleman. We're very sure you're safe with him." he grinned.

Solji raised a brow. "What are you saying?"

Minwoo's face fell. "You... You didn't understand anything?"

Solji scoffed. "How do I supposed to understand when I don't know what you're trying to say?"

Minwhoo groaned. He lowered his head then sighed. "Fine. Let's just wait for the answer."

RRRRIIIIING!

Minwoo ducked his head then pulled out his phone. "Yoboseyo?"

The twins looked at him. "Arasso." Minwoo ended the call. He looked at the twins then nodded.

"Noona, we need to go now." the three boys stood up.

Solji looked up in panic. "What!? YA! WHAT IS THIS HUH?!"

"Blind date." Kwangmin muttered.

Solji's eyes widened. "WHAT?!"

"BYE!" the three sped off.

Solji left there, flabbergasted. She looked away then raised a brow. *Blind what?* She scratched her head. After a few moments, it hit her. *BLIND DATE?!*

---

"Hyung, where are we going? Seriously?" Kai whined.

Baekhyun grinned at him. "You'll see, you'll see." 

The others snickered beside them. Baekhyun, the organizer of this blind date, told his hyungs about it. At first, they were shocked but they instantly agreed because Kai was the only one who doesn't have any love life ever since.

Minwoo, Kwangmin and Youngmin were walking out of the school gates one time when Baekhyun stopped them. He asked them if they were the friend of the most beautiful girl in their class; which was Solji.

The three instantly agreed about Baekhyun's idea and after that, they set up everything.

Soon, EXO-K arrived at Ameci Coffee Shop. Suho entered the door and they all went inside. Baekhyun was the first one who noticed Solji. She was sitting alone with a coffee in front of her.

A smirk appeared on his face. *Be thankful I didn't hit on her Kim Jongin.* He thought. They sat on an empty seats.

"What exactly are we doing here?" Kai crossed his arms.

Baekhyun looked at the others and they all smirked. "Blind date." they chorused.