This is EXO-K's life

My Blind Date

While Solji and Kai were going down the hill, two people brushed between them; running. Both of them stumbled back and they looked at each other with wide surprise eyes.

Solji turned to look at the two people and squinted her eyes. "Chanyeol?" she called.

Chanyeol halted then turned around. "Solji!" he grinned.

Kai and Solji ran up to him. "What's up? Why are you running?" Kai asked.

Chanyeol pointed at the guy running. "He stole my phone!"

"Dude that's just a phone. You can buy another one-"

"BUT I HAVE EVERYTHING THERE!" Chanyeol hollered.

Solji blinked in surprise while Kai stared at him. "Fine. Sheez." Kai looked at Solji.

"What are we waiting for?" Solji chuckled.

Kai smiled then grabbed her wrist. The three of them started running. Because Kai is a guy, he slowed down a bit to match Solji's speed. He trailed his hand from her wrist down to her fingers.

Solji felt her heart skipped a beat but she's a little preoccupied a little to care. 

Chanyeol kept growling and mumbling things and whenever he'll get a glimpse of the snatcher, he'll point at him and curse.

"STOP RIGHT THERE YOU ER!" Chanyeol's deep voice echoed the place.

Finally, the snatcher halted. Chanyeol, Kai and Solji stopped running and watched the snatcher slowly stepped back.

"You better not run ." Kai spat.

The snatcher smirked. He waved Chanyeol's latest phone then threw it backwards. Chanyeol's eyes widened. 

"Ohhh, ." Kai covered his mouth using his fist.

Solji giggled beside him while Chanyeol sighed in relief.

The snatcher raised a brow then turned around. *Huh?* He stopped. Four more boys were standing in front of him; with Chanyeol's phone in one of the guy's hand.

"Looks like someone needed some lesson~" Sehun whistled.

The snatcher stepped back only to bumped on Chanyeol's chest. "You're not going anywhere ." he throatily said.

"P-Please, y-you got your phone back. D-Don't hurt me." the robber raised his hand up.

Baekhyun laughed. "Woah, dude. We got his phone back." he tossed the phone back to Chanyeol.

D.O and Suho stepped on the scene. "Mr. Robber, do you have a life?" Suho calmly said.

The robber swallowed. "T-That's none of your business."

Suho chuckled. "I was just curious coz if you don't have a life, we'll call the police now." he crossed his arms then slowly walked away.

" YOU!" the robber snarled.

"Same to you mister." Suho waved.

Everyone looked at the robber. "Be thankful we didn't call the police. Or else..." Chanyeol leaned down on the man. "You'll rot in jail."

The robber gulped.

"Let's go." D.O said.

Everyone started walking.

"Don't ing follow us. We know you and your face." Baekhyun wriggled his eyebrows but his eyes were hard.

Solji took one last glance on the guy then followed the boys. *Woah, they're scary.* She intertwined her fingers together.

Kai looked back and saw Solji with her head lowered. "Solji?"

She looked up.

Kai softened. "Come're." he waved his hand over.

Solji slightly smiled then ran up to him.

"Oh! Solji!" Baekhyun grinned.

Solji slightly raised a brow. "Do I...know you?" she chuckled.

Baekhyun blinked. "Oh! Let me introduce myself first." he stopped then cleared his throat. "My name is Baekhyun. Nice to meet you." he made a beautiful bow.

Solji smiled then bowed back. 

"I'm Suho, the leader." Suho winked.

"I'm D.O." he grinned.

"Sehun here, the maknae~" Sehun grinned.

Solji giggled at his lisp.

"And yeah, I'm Chanyeol." he rubbed the back of his neck.

Solji nodded with a smile. "You know each other already?" Baekhyun asked.

Solji and Chanyeol nodded.

Kai cleared his throat. "Where do you want to eat?"

"Your treat?" D.O asked.

"Uh, no." 

Solji chuckled. 

"Let's just walk around and search for a restaurant to eat." Suho smiled.

Everyone nodded in agreement.

Kai slowed down a bit then walked beside Solji. "This is EXO-K's life." he chuckled.

Solji grinned. "Interesting."