E-NE-MY

My Blind Date

While Solji and JB were exploring the school garden, Kai went out with his roommate Sehun. They exited their room then went downstairs.

"Have you seen Suho hyung? I haven't seen him for a few days now." Sehun asked.

Kai shrugged. " I don't know... Shall we visit them at their rooms?" he smirked.

Sehun nodded. "Good idea."

They turned to the school garden. Suddenly, Kai halted. Sehun looked back at him then raised a brow. "What's wrong?" he followed Kai's gaze.

Solji and JB were laughing and taking pictures together like real couple. Plus, they were linking arms with each other. Kai snapped out of his daze then looked at Sehun. "Nothing. Gaja."

"Who is that? Your girlfriend? Waa~ you got a girl for the first time! Finally!" Sehun punched his arm while grinning.

Kai gave the younger a look. "Girlfriend? That? Psh. She's looks like a buffalo when she's angry."

Sehun's eyes widened. "How did you know that? Is she your girlfriend?!" 

"She's my seatmate!" Kai hissed then raised his hand to hit Sehun.

Sehun laughed. "I'll tell that to Suho hyung! You almost hit me with that stupid hand!" he stuck his tongue out then run away.

Kai pointed at him. "YA! YA!" *Stupid kid. Called my innocent hand a stupid hand?* He looked at his hand then stucked his lower lip. "Poor hand." he mumbled. 

He put his hands on hsi pockets then walked. But, he stopped. Slowly, he turned back around. Solji and JB were sitting on a bench with contented faces. Kai scoffed then walked away. *Psh. Didn't know the buffalo has a boyfriend.* 

~

Solji looked at the sky with a small smile. "You don't know how much I missed you. For the past three years, I've been living on my dorm alone! Gazing at your pictures and wondering how you guys were!" she chuckled.

"I'm glad you didn't forgot about us." JB smiled.

Solji looked at him. "Why would I forget you? You guys are my bestfriends." she winked.

JB grinned. He looked at the flowers then back to Solji. "Speaking of dorm, abeoji told me to live with you."

Solji stood up. She turned around then gape at him. "MWO!? APPA TOLD YOU TO LIVE WITH ME?! BUT THAT'S UNFAIR! PLUS, YOU'RE A BOY!"

JB looked up at her. "So? I'm your bestfriend." he grinned innocently.

Solji's shoulder slumped. "Bestfriend or not, you're still a boy."

"Don't you want to room with me?" JB pouted.

Solji rolled her eyes. "Of course I want to room with you." she mumbled.

JB smiled. "Then it's settled! I'm going to live with you!" 

Solji lowered her head. JB looked at her then nudged her. "Oh come on! I'm your bestfriend! I'm not going to do anything to you." he pinched her cheek.

Solji suddenly grew ashamed. She looked away, trying to hide her pink face. "F-Fine!"

---

Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Kai and Sehun went to the leader's room. They all brought some snacks and drinks so that they can enjoy the time.

"Ya, why are you so quiet?" D.O nudged Kai.

Kai looked at him then smirked. "Am I?" he grabbed some soda.

Sehun eyed him. "Is it because of the girl?" he mumbled.

"Girl? What girl?" Chanyeol asked.

"Human girl." Baekhyun grinned.

Chanyeol rolled his eyes. "I know! I mean, who?" he looked at Kai.

Soon, all EXO-K were looking at him. Kai looked up then tried to avoid all of their gazes. He ruffled his hair then lied down on D.O's bed. "I'm going to sleep." he turned to face the wall.

"Ehhhh~" they groaned in protest.

"Psh. Killjoy." Chanyeol made a face.

"At least I'm not a giant with giant ears." Kai snapped.

EXO-K cracked up while Chanyeol fumed. "YA!" Chanyeol roared.

Kai clsoed his eyes then heaved a sigh. *WHY THE HELL ARE YOU AFFECTED WITH THE FACT THAT SOLJI'S HAVE A BOYFRIEND!? SHE'S YOUR ENEMY! REMEMBER! E-NE-MY!*