Surprise? Yeah, right.

My Blind Date

Staring blankly at the ceiling, Solji twirled her blanket on her fingers. JB was sitting on his bed, reading a random magazine while leaning against the cold wall. Every once in a while, he'll look up and check up on the daze Solji. 

JB looked back on the magazine then shook his head. "I was wondering, why do you kept on the ceiling for about an hour already?" he asked without tearing his eyes off the magazine.

Solji blinked. She turned her head and saw JB focusing on the magazine. "Am I?" she mumbled.

That caught his attention. JB lookde up then put the magazine on his lap. "Gwenchana?" he asked.

Solji forced a smile. "Of course I am." she looked away.

JB studied her face then shook his head. *She looks tired. Maybe that's why.*

Solji recalled the moments earlier at school when the teacher told them to go out of the class with their desk. She suddenly sat up then ruffled her hair. *Aish! So embarassing!*

Kai kept bugging her for the rest of the time. He'll always asked non-sense question or just simply piss her off. Of course, he always succeed on those because he saw that Solji fumed already from the way she walked out.

Solji made a face then buried her face on her pillow. "Kim Stupid Jongin." she growled.

JB raised a brow. "Kim what?"

Solji chuckled. "Nothing."

BAM!

Solji raised her head up from surprise while JB jumped up from his seat. "Ah, ya!" he suddenly roared then held his thumping chest.

The person ignored him then went straightly to Solji. Meanwhile, Solji buried her face back on the pillow. *Oh hell no.*

"NOONA!"

Solji didn't raised her head up. Minwoo tilted his head then jumped into her. Solji screamed in delight as she raised herself up using both of her hands. The two of them laughed as Minwoo kept pushing Solji down.

On the other hand, JB raised a brow at them. *Who the hell is he?* He gritted his teeth then hissed.

"Ya! No Minwoo! Get...Off!" Solji laughed.

Minwoo laughed then sat beside her. He looked at the glaring Solji then laughed. "I have a good new to you~" he batted his lashes.

Solji raised a brow. "What is it?"

Minwoo stopped. "Ah, that's supposed to be a surprise." he chuckled.

Solji made a face. "You know I hate surprises." she lied back down.

"But I'm sure you'll like it noona!" Minwoo slightly raised his voice in excitement.

"Aish whatever! What is it?!" Solji asked, irritated.

Minwoo grinned. "On Saturday, 10 am, we'll be on Ameci Coffee Shop." he winked.

Solji raised a brow. "Wae?" she simply asked.

"Aish! You know what surprise means? Surprise~" Minwoo said matter-of-factly.

"And I'm still your noona." Solji reminded.

Minwoo awkwardly chuckled. "N-Ne."

Solji looked at the confused JB. "Minwoo-yah, this is JB, my bestfriend from California. JB, this is Minwoo, my baby bestfriend." 

Minwoo looked back and gasped. "O-Oh! M-Mian! I didn't see you there!" he stood up then bowed.

JB awkwardly bowed his head back. "T-That's alright. Nice to meet you, Minwoo." he smiled.

Minwoo slightly smiled with suspiscious eyes. "Nice to meet you too, JB."

Solji looked at Minwoo. "He's your hyung, Minwoo."

"O-Oh. Nice to meet you too, JB hyung." Minwoo emphasized.

JB nodded his head with a small smile.

Minwoo checked his watch. "I should go now noona. The twins might be looking for me already."

Solji nodded. "Araso. Take care!" she waved.

Minwoo grinned. "Bye noona! Bye hyung!" he saluted then ran off.

JB shook his head. *That's a...hyper kid.* 

Solji looked at JB absentmindedly. *What's on Saturday? Surprise? Yeah, right.*

"Mesmerized by my handsome face?" JB teased.