Yes, I think...

My Blind Date

After half an hour, the three of them arrived at the house. Taemin turned the ignition off and walked out of the car. Kai and Solji followed him then got their bags on the trunk.

"Can I ask you something?" Solji looked at Taemin.

Taemin and Kai looked up at her. "Yeah, sure." 

Solji dragged her luggage. "I was wondering... Kai told me you were Chinese... But you're Lee." 

Kai rolled his eyes.

Taemin chuckled from behind. "Actually... I am half Chinese. My mother is Chinese while my father is pure Korean... So yeah." he smiled.

"So you were born here in Korea?" 

"Yes. In Seoul actually."

Solji nodded. "Then why are you here? In Jeju?"

Kai blinked at Solji. *Lots of questions you got there Kang Solji.*

"My parents let me stay here before they left for China."

"He's the organizer of the El Dorado event." Kai informed.

Solji's eyes widened. "Jinjja?!"

Taemin rubbed the back of his neck. "Er... Yeah."

"That's why his parents sent him here to hold and manage the event every year... Which started last year." Kai said.

Solji looked at Kai. "Thanks, Kai." she said in a matter-of-fact.

Kai smiled with a shrug. "No problem."

Taemin looked at them. *They look so close.* 

BAM! 

An idea popped in his mind. With a satisfied smirk, Taemin opened the door and slung his arm around Solji's shoulder. Solji stiffened at the action and her cheeks burned in anticipation. 

On the other hand, Kai felt a wave of jealousy on the pit of his stomach for the second time! He cleared his throat then walked passed them. "I'll stay on my usual room." he said without looking back.

Taemin smirked. "Yeah, sure!" he saluted.

Kai growled even more. *Oh why am I so affected?* He scratched his head in annoyance. Suddenly, he stopped in his tracks. He held the railings for support then tilted his body sidewards to look at them.

Taemin's arm was still on her shoulder and the two of them were chuckling. 

Kai growled then stormed towards them. He grabbed Solji's wrist which made her blink in surprise. "Kai! I'm talking to him!" she looked at Taemin.

Kai didn't looked at her nor Taemin and just continue dragging her towards the stairs. "I'll show you your room." 

Solji took another glance at the smiling Taemin then let Kai drag her upstairs.

When he heard the door closed, Taemin chuckled at himself. *Aigoo Kim Jongin~ you're too obvious. Too obvious.* He went to the kitchen.

Solji removed Kai's hand then glared at him. "Kai, that's mean. I was talking to Taemin oppa when you dragged me away."

Kai looked at her which made her slightly step back. "Oppa? How can you call someone you just met 'oppa'?"

Solji blinked in surprise. "W-What are you talking about? He's older than me."

Kai slightly snarled. "Older than you?! What about me?!" he pointed at himself.

Solji leaned back with a raised brow. "I'm a year older than you, Kai."

Uh oh.

Kai blinked. "Y-Yeah?" he unsurely tilted his head then scratched his nape.

Solji frowned. "What's wrong with you? Are you...jealous?"

Kai flushed. "J-Jealous?! O-Of course not!" he turned around so that she was facing his back. He held his thumping chest then took a deep breath. *Oh you're so dumb Kai! Of course she's older than you! What a shame!* He grabbed the bridge of his nose.

Solji shook her head. "Whatever. Just to remind you, you can call me noona if you want... If you're jealous that I'm calling Taemin oppa." she smiled then headed to the door.

Kai closed his eyes in mortification with a sigh.

Suddenly, the door opened again. Solji poked her head inside. "Where's my room by the way?" she asked.

Kai turned around. He walked towards the door, opened it wider, then pulled her inside. Solji stumbled a little then she glared at Kai. "What are you-"

Kai walked towards her and she was walking backwards. He stared at her eyes which made her gulp a bit. "K-Kai."

He grabbed her shoulders then gently pushed her on the bed. Solji squealed in surprise when she landed on the soft bed. And then, Kai hopped on the bed then hovered over her. Solji's eyes widened when Kai leaned down.

"This is your room. My room. Our room." Kai whispered in her ear.

Solji's eyes widened. "What?!"

Kai leaned another inch towards her that made her squirm a little. "Yes. Let me remind you. There are only two rooms in this house. And you're sharing with me."

Solji gulped. "You're kidding me right?" she managed to whisper; despite the fact the the god Kai was breathing on her ear.

Kai smirked. "No I'm not." he kissed her cheek then leaned back. 

Solji's body turned rigid when she felt Kai's plump lips on her cheeks. Kai sat down beside her then waved his hand on her face. "Stop daydreaming. Just tell me if you want me to repeat it." he smirked.

Solji finally snapped out. She scrambled up then hurried towards the door. With one last glance, Solji went out.

When the door closed, Kai lowered his head then sighed. "Yes. I think I'm jealous."