Climb?! No way!

My Blind Date

Push. Him.

Abruptly, Solji pushed Kai. The two of them stared at each other's wide eyes. Even Kai looked surprised from his own actions. Gulping, Solji looked away and finally saw her red face on the mirror.

*I'm ing red.* Solji gulped. She slowly stepped back then took quickly glances on Kai. "I-I-I g-gotta g-go." she scrambled towards the corner to get her bag.

Frozen, Kai watched her put her blazer on in a flash. *Oh what the happened.* He took a deep breathe then walked towards the door.

Solji, who was looking at her feet all the time bumped to Kai when she was about to walk out of the practice room. She slightly whimpered then did't bothered to look up. *Don't. Look.* She sternly thought.

Kai sighed. "Solji."

She kept staring at her feet.

"Kang Solji." Kai called, a little stern this time.

Hearing the sound of his voice made her body tensed. Slowly, Solji finally looked up. "W-W-Wae?"

Kai crossed his arms. "We're not done yet. You still have to know the rest of the dance." 

*Shoot.* Solji looked at her watch hen pretended to gasp. "Oh no! Jeongmin's probably waiting for me!"

Kai scowled. "Jeongmin? Is he your boyfriend?" 

Solji glared at him. "Ya! If he's my boyfriend then I'm not going to go to that blind date!" she blurted.

*Oops.* She finally realized what she said.

Kai smirked. "Ah~ so you're interested in me?" he leaned down.

"M-Mwohaneungeoya?" her voice trembled.

Kai raised a brow. "Do you, by any chance... Liked me?" he leaned another inch. "Even an ounce?" he whispered.

Solji leaned back. "U-Uh... What are you saying?!" she lightly pushed him.

Kai smirked then looked down at her.

"Let's just continue practicing!" she turned around then threw her bag on the corner.

Kai let out a throaty chuckle then shook his head.

---

Soon, it was already 8:30 in the evening. Yep, they practiced very hard. 

Despite the fact the two were still awkward from what had happened, they still finished practicing successfully. Sweating and panting, the two sat on the cold floor. They were sitting with a few feet apart from each other.

Solji glanced at her watch then gasped. "Oh no! The gates will be closing at 9!" she looked at Kai.

He put the cap back on the bottle then shrugged. "Dorm's just a few blocks away."

Solji hung her head low. Suddenly, her stomach grumpled. Her cheeks turned red and she slowly averted her gaze on Kai. He was chuckling.

"Don't laugh." Solji rolled her eyes.

Kai grinned. He stood up then dusted the back of his jeans. "Let's go eat."

Solji looked up. "Let's just eat at the dorm. The gates will be closing soon."

Kai waved his hands in dismissal. "Don't mind that. We can climb on the gates." he changed his shirt.

Solji suddenly stood up with wide eyes. "Climb?! No way!" she huffed.

Kai put his uniform back then shrugged. "Go back by yourself then. Bye." he waved his hand then slung his backpack on his shoulder.

Solji's eyes widened. *He did not just left me here, right?!* She gritted her teeth then run away to catch up on Kai.

"Wait!" 

Kai stopped. He turned around to see Solji closing the door of the practice room. "What? I thought you don't want to climb to the gates." 

Solji walked up to him. "I don't know the way back." she bit her lip.

Kai smirked in amusement. *Seriously?* "You're unbelievable." he walked with a small smile.

Solji made a face. "It's my first time here that's why!" she trailed behind him.

"It's your third time if I'm not mistaken." Kai looked back then winked.

Solji stopped walking. *Did he just...WINKED?!* 

"I know I'm y so stop drooling behind me."