Dad, please no

My Blind Date

"Goodmorning Mr. Kang." the in-charge on the dorm bowed.

Jihwan nodded his head then stood up. "Can you come with me to my daughter's room?"

The in-charge nodded. "Yes, sir. This way please."

The two of them exited the office then went to the dorms. They used the stairs and as they pass by, some of the students who were ready were bowing at them in respect.

Once they arrived in frnot of Solji's dorm, Jihwan arranged his coat then twisted the knob. He slowly pushed the door to get a view of her daughter. She was still sleeping with the blanket covering her whole body.

Jihwan looked over the in-charge then smiled. "You can go now. Thank you."

The latter nodded then bowed.

Jihwan entered the room quietly then closed the door behind him as gentle as possible. He looked around the room then looked at the bed. *She's still sleeping. As usual.* He silently chuckled.

"Wake up, sleepyhead. You don't want to get detentions right?" Jihwan removed the blanket and his eyes widened.

Solji, and the new guy Kim Jongin were sleeping together. What's more? Kai was hugging Solji from behind and she looked extremely comfortable in that position. 

Jihwan silently growled then pulled the blwnket with so much force. Solji was the one who groaned. She slowly opened her eyes then turned her head to see Kai's face. She looked back in front then her eyes instantly widened. "Appa." her voice trembled.

Kai stretched his arms then opened his eyes; only to see a fuming Jihwan. *Mr. Kang Jihwan.*

Solji quickly stood up in front of her dad. "D-Dad, it's not what you think."

"It's not what I think? I saw everything Kang Solji." Jihwan spat which made her slightly winced.

Kai looked between the father and daughter then stood up to bow. "As Solji said, it's not what you think sir." he bowed again.

Jihwan scoffed at Kai. "And what were you doing here new student?" 

Kai squinted his eyes. "I slept with her."

Solji bit her lip. "I can explain everything dad." she firmly said.

Jihwan looked at Solji then back to Kai. "To my office, now."

---

Kai and Solji were sitting on two different single couch a few feet apart. Jihwan was sitting on the big couch on the middle, looking between Kai and Solji once in a while.

"Dad..." Solji uttered.

Jihwan looked at her daughter.

"You're freaking us out." Solji admitted.

Jihwan inhaled then crossed his legs. "What exactly are you doing at my daughter's room, mister..."

"Jongin." Solji answered while Kai looked at her in slight surprise.

Jihwan looked at her then back to Kai. "Jongin?"

Kai sighed then crossed his toes. "We slept together."

Jihwan scoffed. "As far as I remember, only Jaebum is allowed to sleep with my daughter in the same room."

"Dad." Solji shot her dad a look.

Kai shrugged. "I don't care." he muttered.

Jihwan his lips. "How rude."

Kai rolled his eyes.

Solji massaged his temples. "Dad, I was the one who invited him in to sleep with me." 

Kai looked at her in surprise. *What the hell?*

Jihwan looked at her. "I don't believe you."

Solji snarled then stood up. "How can you not believe me, your own daughter?"

Jihwan intertwined his fingers together. "Because that's not what I see."

"You're not even there when I invited him." Solji gritted her teeth.

Kai looked at her. "Stop." he softly uttered.

Solji crossed her arms. "This conversation is finished." she turned around.

"You two are not allowed to talk and see with each other."

Solji stopped while Kai gaped at Jihwan.

Jihwan looked at Solji's back. "You heard me, Solji."

Solji growled then turned around. "Dad, please no." 

"Sir, please... Don't let me allow to go out with her or whatever but please let me talk to her." Kai pleaded.

Solji looked at Kai.

Jihwan looked at Kai. "Are you his boyfriend?"

Kai stiffened at his question. "No..." he stiffly answered.

"Then there's no big deal." Jihwan stood up then went to his desk. "Our meeting is finished. You can go now or else you'll be late." he looked at his papers.

Solji looked at his dad then snarled. * this .* She looked at the angry Kai. "Let's go."