Please... No...

My Blind Date

Gulping, Kai and Solji stopped near the dorm's gates. Kai looked at her then gave her a hand a squeeze. "We'll get rid of this." he cooed.

Solji sighed then nodded. "I hope dad doesn't find out anything about this."

"I think he already did." Kai uttered then looked at the gates.

Solji bit her lip then squeezed Kai's hand. *Well I hope he just keep calm and not throw me back to California.* Kai pulled out his phone then dialed D.O's numbers. 

"Ya, where are you?" D.O asked on the other line.

Kai looked up at the gates. "We're in front of the gates. Is the dorm clear?"

D.O shuffled up then silently opened the door. "Hold on." 

Kai could hear him closing the doors and breathing gently. He's probably looking around.

"It's clear. Go up now before Jihwan's securities roam around. Ppali!" D.O hissed.

Kai nodded. "Arasso." he hang up.

Solji looked up at him. "Let's go." Kai gently dragged her towards the wall they climbed up the other time. 

"You sure you wanna do this?" Kai asked.

Solji chuckled. "I have no choice though." she threw her bag on the other side and they heard a soft thump.

"Go first." Kai kissed her forehead.

Solji stepped on the metal curves then grabbed the top of the wall. She lifted herself up then stayed on the top for a very short moment. And then, she landed on the other side with a mild thump.

"Come on!" Solji whispered.

Kai threw his bag then climbed up the gates. When he landed on the other side, he grabbed his bag then slung it on his shoulder. "We better get going." he smiled.

Solji smiled back with a nod. She slipped her hand to Kai's then they walked towards the dorm. 

When they arrived in front of the glass door, Kai looked around; checking if there were securities around. 

"Let's go." Kai opened the door and the two went inside.

Solji sighed in relief as they went up the stairs. "We're safe." she chuckled.

Kai chuckled then wrapped his free arm on her waist. "I know..." they arrived in front of Solji's door.

"You should go now. Have some rest." Solji smiled at him.

Kai nodded then leaned down to kiss her forehead. "I will. Goodnight baby. Sweet dreams." he rested his forehead on hers.

Solji smiled then pinched his cheeks. "Goodnight to you too mister." she lightly pushed him. "Go."

Kai smirked then winked at her before disappearing out of the hallways.

Solji smiled then touched her forehead where he kissed her. *He's so sweet. Who knows this cold looking guy is this sweet? Uh? I'm a lucky girl.* She turned around then went inside the room.

She put her luggage on the side of her bed then she lied down, not bothering to clean up. *I'll do everything tomorrow.* She closed her eyes and fell asleep.

---

"Wake up, Solji."

Solji groaned then turned around. "I'm trying to sleep, Kai. Go away." 

"I said wake up."

Solji groaned. And suddenly...

Shoot.

That's her dad's voice.

She immediately sat up and saw her dad standing there with his hands on his pockets. It was the first time she saw her dad with a straight, unreadable face early in the morning.

"A-Appa..." Solji gulped.

Jihwan raised a brow. "Where have you been? Huh? For the past two days?" 

Solji bit her lip. *ing hell.*

~

Jihwan crossed his legs then looked at his daughter's face. She was sitting on the couch with hands on the pillow placed on his thighs.

"Speak up. We're not going to sit here all day." Jihwan scratched his forehead using his thumb nail.

Solji raised her head up. "What do you want me to say?" she said, her voice hoarse.

Jihwan rested his chin on his knuckles. "I was thinking if you can tell me where have you been last Saturday? And Sunday?" he wriggled his eyebrows.

Solji looked away. "None of your business." she muttered.

"It is part of my business. You're my daughter as far as I remember." Jihwan smiled.

Solji smacked her forehead. "Dad, it's no big deal. I was out with my friends." 

Jihwan nodded. "Name them." 

Solji gave him a what-the- look. "There're too many for you to remember." 

Jihwan chuckled. "I don't care."

"What if I tell you I went out with the whole junior and senior sections?" Solji rolled her eyes.

Jihwan shrugged. "You can still name them."

Solji scoffed. "You're a joke, dad!" 

"I'm your dad. If I'm a joke, you're not here right now." Jihwan smiled.

Solji snarled. "Whatever." she muttered.

"What if you just tell me where did you go and with whom." Jihwan said.

Solji stood up furiously. "I'M NOT YOUR BABY ANYMORE, DAD! I'M 19 YEARS OLD NOT A DAMN 8 YEAR OLD KID!" she growled.

Jihwan blinked.

"If you can still remember, what did mom told you?" Solji crossed her arms.

Jihwan wondered. "Take care of you?" he asked.

Solji rolled her eyes. *How can this man act innocent and take all of these as a joke?* "She said do not force me to do things I don't like. She said, "You need to cheer her up on whatever things she likes. If she reached the right age, let her do and experience things." Now, you remember?" Solji asked.

Jihwan grinned. "You have a great memory! How can you remember those, uh?" he asked interestedly.

Solji facepalmed herself. "Dad, I'm serious. And plus, she's my mother."

"And I'm your father." Jihwan added.

Solji looked at him. "That's it. She's my mother, you're my dad, so that means you need to cheer me up and support me on whatever I like." 

Jihwan's happy face turned into a serious one. "Look, I know that. Sohee was your mother. She was my wife. But you're the only family I have so I need to take care of you."

Solji frowned. "Why do you keep talking in past tense, huh? She is my mom! She is your wife! That's it! you have to deal with it!" she roared.

"DO NOT INVOLVE HER HERE! It's our conversation! Just the two of us. No Sohee, no JB, no one! Just the two of us! Now if you're not going to tell me everything in a nice way, I don't have a choice." Jihwan shook his head.

Solji slightly scoffed. "Whatever. You don't need to keep an eye on me 24/7." she turned around.

"Pack your things. You're leaving this afternoon."

Solji stopped in her tracks. Slowly, she turned around. "What did you say?"

"You're going back to California.." Jihwan sternly said.

Solji scoffed. "No I'm not."

"Do not try me Kang Solji or else-"

"Or else what? Huh?" Solji asked with a shaky breath.

Jihwan glared at her. "Just do what I say and everything will be alright."

"Everything will not be alri-"

"JUST DO IT!"

Solji clenched her fists.

"And don't try running away this time. I have my eyes on you 24/7." Jihwan said.

Solji smirked. 

"And oh, if I see you talk to Kim Jongin... Going back to California is not enough." Jihwan added.

Solji gulped. *Please... No... School year is almost done. I don't want to lose Kai.*