Coz I'm a gentleman

My Blind Date

RIINNNGGGG!

Yep, the day finally came.

Solji sat up, rubbed her eyes then stormed towards the bathroom. *I don't want Kai to wait!* She removed her clothes then turned the shower on. After she finished showering, she went back to her room then wore the clothes she prepared last night.

While she was drying her hair, her phone started ringing. Solji looked at the caller before smiling to herself. "Yes?" she answered.

Kai chuckled from the other line. "Are you ready?"

"Ready for what? Going out for two days without telling anybody? Well hell yeah." Solji smirked.

Kai whistled. "Good one babe. Now get ready. I'll wait outside. And if you don't show up, I'll get you there myself."

Solji laughed. "If I don't show up then you're not going to have your partner." 

Kai chuckled. "Ppali! I'm waiting~"

"Sheez." Solji hung up.

She turned her blower off then combed her hair nicely. Solji stood up then looked at herself at the full length mirror. *Pretty well. I look rather presentable.* She slung her bag on her shoulder then grabbed her small luggage. 

Solji took a deep breath. "Fighting!" she went to the door then twisted it.

Hearing no noise, she poked her head outside and saw no one. *Good! Now run!* She closed her door then run towards the stairs. She carried her luggage which made her groaned a little. *! Is there a rock in here?! Why is it so heavy?!* She arrived at the door.

Solji opened it then run outside; with the luggage being drag by her. *Hope the guard is not there!* She stopped by the bushes. Solji poked her head out and saw the security guard sleeping. "Aha~" she straightened up then walked out of the gates.

Near the trees was Kai. Sitting with his forearms resting on his knees. Solji raised a brow. He only have a big backpack. *What the...* Kai looked up. "Woah there. You're not trying to live in Jeju right?" he stood up then chuckled.

Solji scratched her temple. "What? I'm a girl! And plus, we're staying there for two days!" she made a face.

Kai shrugged. "Fine..." he wiggled his eyebrows. "Let's go?"

Solji nodded. "Sure~"

---

After half an hour, they arrived at the airport. They entered the place and after they finished all the negotiations needed, they waited on the seats. Kai and Solji sat beside each other together with the other passengers.

"What time will the event start?" Solji asked, eyes on the phone.

Kai looked at his watch. "Forunately...tomorrow."

Solji looked up. "Tomorrow? Aren't we too excited to go there?"

"What? Can't we have some fun before the event happen?" Kai raised a brow.

Solji shrugged. "You're right." she muttered.

Kai peeked on her phone. "What are you looking at?"

Solji scrolled down. "Ah, it's nothing. Just surfing about El Dorado annual feast."

Kai grinned. "And? What did the Google said?" 

"Random pictures..." Solji said.

"Of?" Kai watched her reaction.

Solji scrolled down then gasped. "OMO! IT'S YOU! LOOK!" she almost shove the phone in his face.

Kai chuckled. "Hyungs are there too." he pointed.

Sure indeed, EXO-K were also there. Solji grinned from ear to ear. She looked at Kai then shook his shoulder. "You're famous!" she squealed.

Kai scoffed. "Famous? Psh. Yeah I'm famous coz that was just a bluff."

Solji stopped shaking him then made a face. "I wasn't telling bluff. That's true! Look! Your irritating fce is here!" 

Kai shot her a look. "Ya. What irritating face?" he rolled his eyes.

Solji giggled then stuck her tongue out.

Suddenly, the speaker spoke and it said their flight. Kai and Solji, and the other passengers stood up then started walking away.

"I got this." Kai snatched her small luggage.

Solji made a face. "If we checked that in then you're not going to carry it for me." she muttered.

"Coz I'm a gentleman. That's why." Kai said.

Solji looked up at him. *Hell yeah you are.*