Under "personal security's" hands

My Blind Date

EXO-K sat on their usual table with their tray of foods.

"Ya, where's Solji?" Chanyeol asked, dipping his fries on the catsup.

Kai stopped eating then looked at the window. "I don't know either." he mumbled.

The others looked at each other. "Uhm... I have something to say..." Sehun bit his lip.

All eyes turned to him, even Kai who was in deep thoughts. "Go ahead." Suho said.

Sehun put his chopsticks down then intertwined his fingers together. "Earlier, when I was heading to the library, I heard Jihwan and one of his securities talking..."

"And what were they talking about?" Baekhyun raised a brow.

Sehun scratched his nose then stuffed his hands on his pockets. *The Surrendered by Lee Chang-rae. Dammit why do I have to search for that book?* He turned to the corner then abruptly stopped when he heard voices.

"You have to keep an eye on my daughter Solji. If you see her talk to the Jongin guy, do everything you need to do. She have to get over that dangerous guy." Jihwan said.

Sehun furrowed his eyebrows then leaned his back on the wall as he continued listening. *Kai? Dangerous? er.* He clenched his fist.

"But I don't see her anywhere today." the other guy said.

"Really? Maybe she's not going to school today. Anyway, do everything you need to do. If she does something rebellious, don't hesitate to lock her up on her room. She needs to move on with that guy before she go to California later." Jihwan said.

"Alright, sir. I'll do my best."

"Yeah, you better."

Sehun gritted his teeth then walked away. *Those motherers have the guts to break the two?* 

Kai gritted his teeth with his fists balled on the table. "Kai." D.O softly called.

He looked up and saw all of them worried as ever. "Don't pity me. If that what he wants then let him. If he wants to break us then do it." Kai growled.

Everyone looked at each other with wide eyes. "Kai-"

"But he need to go through me first." Kai added then banged his fist on the table.

Chanyeol smirked then patted his shoulder. "That's the Kai I know." 

Kai gave him a small smirk then looked at the window. *Just wait till lunch break finish. I'm going to beat Jihwan's up.* 

~

Solji poked her beef using her chopsticks. *Eottokhae?! I need to tell Kai everything. But how? These in front of me is blocking everything. I can't call him either coz he doesn't bring his phone at school.* She inwardly growled.

She looked up from her food and saw the guy eating. "Stop looking. Just eat your food." he said without looking up at her.

Solji scoffed. She looked around and saw other people on the restaurant eating happily and quietly. *What if I create a commotion? With that, I can get the people's attention and I can escape when the guards grab him.* She nodded at her own thought.

"Look, if you're trying to escape, it won't work. Just so you know...there are other guys watching you." the guy looked at her naturally but his eyes were piercing.

Solji tilted her head. "What's your name?"

"Wae?" the guy poked his cheeks using his tongue.

"A question." Solji rolled her eyes.

The guye eyed her for a moment. "Hyeongkon." he went back to eating.

Solji leaned back. "Hyeongkon. Nice name." she looked at the window.

Hyeongkon looked up while chewing. "That won't work on me." he smiled.

Solji raised a brow. "Aish. I was just asking." she grabbed her bag then stood up.

"Where are you going?" Hyeongkon looked up on her.

Solji put her hand on her hip. "I'm going to se the restroom. Wanna come?" she rolled her eyes.

Hyeongkon rolled his eyes then leaned back. "Don't take too long or I'll barge inside. Go."

Solji made a face then went to the restroom. When she entered inside, she locked the door then quickly pulled out her phone. She dialed Kai's number then put the phone next to her ear. 

"Come on. Pick it up!" she hissed.

Minutes later, the phone stopped ringing which made her eyes widened. "Kai? Kai?" she whispered.

The other line panted. "Oh good lord! Where are you baby?" Kai worriedly asked.

Solji teared up. "H-Help me. Dad's sending me later back to California. I'm at Ameci restaurant beside the school with my personal security." she sniffed.

Kai breathed through his mouth. "Personal security? Are you okay? Is he hurting you?"

"No, no. Kai help me, I want to run away right now. I want to run away with you but I'm afraid my dad will hunt us down." Solji cried.

Kai inhaled deeply, preventing himself from banging the wall. "Alright, alright. Calm down, okay? We'll find a way."

BAM! BAM!

"Solji." Hyeongkon called outside.

Solji stepped back. "Kai I gotta go."

Kai growled on the other line. "Be safe okay? I'll give you a call."

Solji hang up. She put the phone back to her bag then wiped the remaining tears from her eyes. "Just a second." she said.

The knockings stopped and she glared at the door. With a deep breath, Solji opened the door and saw Hyeongkon leaning on the wall with hands on his pockets. "What happened to you?" he asked, squinting his eyes.

Solji looked down then walked away. "None of your business." 

~

Kai gripped his phone really tight as he glared at the wall. *No matter what, I'm going to keep Solji by my side. If Jihwan doesn't want that, I'll do what Solji wants. We'll run away.*