Your lips too...

My Blind Date

"Alright that's all for today. Don't forget to pass your homework tomorrow!" the teacher reminded and the students answered in chorus.

Solji packer her things up then put her bag on her shoulders. Suddenly, someone stole her books from her arms. With a gasp, Solji looked up in surprise. "Kai!"

"Come on." Kai gently grabbed her wrist.

Solji stopped breathing. She glanced down and saw Kai's slender fingers wrapped around her slim wrist. *Why am I having these feelings?* Solji heaved a sigh.

The students were looking at them with wide eyes and of course, the hallway was full of murmurs.

Is that true?

The daughter of the owner of the school and the member of the infamous group EXO-K are dating?!

Lowering her head, Solji exited the school with Kai's hand still wrapped on her wrist. She slowly twisted away which made Kai slow down a bit in disappointment. "Kai, you shouldn't do that in front of everyone." Solji said.

Kai looked back at her. "Do what?"

Solji cleared . "You know..." she gently rubbed her wrist.

Kai finally understood. "Don't mind them... Did I hurt you?" he asked worriedly.

Solji looked up then shook his head. "You didn't." she smiled.

Kai nodded then slowly returned the smile.

"Where are we going by the way?" Solji asked.

Kai grinned. "To practice our dance."

---

"I'll go like this, and you'll...do...this." Kai stood behind her then trailed his hands down on her arms as he put her left hand on his neck.

[A/N: If you don't have any idea what are they dancing, it is Kai's 14th teaser with the coat and hat. What Is Love is the background song.]

Solji stiffened at the sudden action. Her palms started sweating and she's pretty sure that Kai felt it.

"Hey." Kai called.

Solji looked up.

Kai smiled. "I got you, okay?"

Solji softened. She smiled then nodded. "Alright."

Kai smiled.

He continued teaching her the easy steps, and of course, Solji got it so quickly. As they continued, they finally reached the steps where Kai needed to put the arm of his partner on his neck.

"Feel comfortable." Kai softly said.

Solji took a deep breathe then nodded.

Kai and Solji resumed on their previous position. He wrapped his arm around her waist while Solji put her arm above her head then they looked at theirselves at the mirror.

"And then..." 

Kai grabbed Solji's arm which was placed above her head then put it on his neck instead. "You'll be in this position. Then after this..." 

He glided his right foot back then put his hand behind Solji's head then leaned her down. Solji squealed in surprise and she unintentionally wrapped both of her arms around his neck.

Kai laughed loudly. "Hey, you only need to wrap one arm!" he teased.

Solji straightened up. "I didn't know you'll do that!" she held her thumping chest.

Kai chuckled. Solji glared at him before standing beside him. Kai quickly wrapped his arm around her waist while Solji put her arm around Kai's neck. 

He glided his right foot behind him again then put his hand behind Solji's head. Solji tightened her arm around his neck as Kai smoothly leaned down. They faced the other side, and they were now looking at each other.

Suddenly, everything stopped.

As they stare at each others eyes, their hearts beats like crazy. 

They both can hear their heartbeats which made them stiffen.

"Your eyes are wonderful." Kai whispered.

Solji awkwardly smiled. "T-Thanks."

They stayed in that position. Neither of them wanted to break away.

Kai slightly smiled. "Your lips too..."

Before she knew it, Kai captured her lips with his own plump lips.

Solji's eyes widened. *KAI IS KISSING ME!*