Oh no

My Blind Date

 

Solji stared at herself at the bathroom mirror. A few hours ago, the two of them become slightly awkward to each other from the kiss. But when they left the stadium, the two became comfortable and normal being together.

Her only problem was her cheeks. She doesn't even know it was possible but up 'til now, her cheeks were still red form the kiss. Taemin and Kai noticed that and mistook it as a blush on. Good thing there's some such kinds of things for excuses.

"Hey, are you ready? We shouldn't miss our flight." Kai knocked.

Solji bit her lip then looked down on the sink. "Uh, yeah... Just a second." 

*What now? Are we together now? For real? No more s? I mean... WHAT? S?! THERE'S NO SUCH... I DIDN'T THOUGHT OF THAT THINGS!* Solji slapped her cheeks repeatedly. "You idiot. Are you a ert, huh?" she said to herself in English.

Meanwhile, Kai heard some skin slapping on the bathroom. He raised a brow before cautiously leaning his ear on the door. "Are you alright?"

The slapping stopped and Solji cleaned . "Y-Yes. Absolutely." she bit her knuckles.

Kai straightened up then shrugged. 

Solji looked at herself one more time before sighing in defeat. *I should go out now. I shouldn't stay here whole night.* She arranged the hem of her shirt then put her hair over her shoulder. 

"Here we go. Face your...uh...whatever..." Solji shrugged then opened the door.

Not a good timing.

Kai was changing his shirt and he was backfacing her. Solji gulped as his muscles ripped at his moves.

"Wanna take a picture? It'll last longer." Kai smirked.

*YOU'RE NOT THIS IDIOT BEFORE!* She mentally smacked herself.

Kai was facing the mirror and was backfacing her, so in other words, he saw her staring at his back through the mirror. "Oh come on. Why are you like that?" Kai slightly pouted which made him look so cute.

Solji closed the door behind her then rubbed the back of her head. "Being what?" she slightly chuckled then went to the bed.

Kai put his shirt on then smiled. Solji sat on the edge of the bed then put her shoes on.

RING!

Kai looked at the caller ID before answering the call. "Yes, hyung?"

D.O, who was on the other line clucked his tongue. "You brought us in big trouble, Kim Jongin. You must be here very soon."

Kai furrowed his eyebrows. "Why? Something happened?"

Solji looked at him and he returned the questioning look.

Kai his lower lip while looking at the confused Solji. Suddenly, his eyes widened at his hyung's words.

"WHAT?!" Kai roared.

Solji stood up in surprise. "Everything alright?"

D.O sighed in defeat. "Don't worry. We didn't say anything. Just... Come back now! Don't enter the dorms when there are guards patrolling around."

Kai squeezed his eyes shut then massaged his temples. Solji who was completely worried and confused walked up to him then rubbed his shoulders. "Alright, alright. I'll give you a call when we arrived Seoul." Kai said then hang up.

Solji looked up at him. "Is everything alright?"

Kai put his phone back to his pocket. He looked at her eyes and saw the sincerity she has. Without wasting any time, he wrapped his arms around her waist which made her blink in surprise. "I promise. No one's going to keep you away from me. Not even your own dad." he whispered.

Solji gulped. She got it. *Oh no.*