JB - One and only bestfriend

My Blind Date

 

Looking up at the large school, the guy nodded in satisfaction. He stuffed his hands on his pockets, arranged his sunglasses then went inside. Students started looking at him like he was some sort of famous celebrity. 

"Omo! Who is he?!"

"SO HANDSOME! KYAA!"

The guy turned his head towards them then gave them small nod with a small smile. Of course the students, most specially the girls went wild. The guy entered the office after a knock.

The owner of the school and the father of Solji, Kang Jihwan looked up from his paperworks. "Ah~ you finally came." he stood up then shook the guy's hand.

The guy removed his sunglasses then bowed at Jihwan. "How have you been, abeoji?" 

Jihwan grinned. "Pretty well. How about you? How's your parents?" they both sat down.

The guy nodded. "As usual, they're busy." they both chuckled.

Jihwan stood up then grabbed a box from the drawers. "Here you go. Everything you need is here." he smiled. "Welcome to SM High School."

The guy bowed then smiled. "Gomawo, abeoji." he accepted the box. "Geokjang hajimaseyo! I'll do my best!" he smiled.

Jihwan chuckled. "I know you can do that." he sat back down on the sofa then crossed his legs. "For sure Solji's going to be shocked to see you." he chuckled.

The guy grinned at the mention of Solji. "Abeoji, where is her room?"

---

Finished vacuuming the floor, Solji lied down on the bed. *Ahh~ tired!* She buried her face on her pillows then closed her eyes. *Let me take a nap.*

KNOCK! KNOCK!

Solji hissed. She turned her head so that she can talk. "Nuguseyo?" she yelled, annoyed.

The door opened and Solji didn't bothered to look up. The guy turned to look at the bed then chuckled.

"Mwoya? Is that how you greet me?" the guy leaned on the doorframe.

Solji opened her eyes. *You gotta be kidding me...* Slowly, she turned her head and a guy back facing her, exploring her room. She sat up then rubbed her eyes. "IM JAEBUM?! JB?!" she cupped .

JB turned around with a grin. "Your one and only bestfriend." he opened his arms.

Solji squealed then quickly stood up then run towards his open arms. JB chuckled as he rock her side to side. "Aigoo~ you still look so pretty." he commented.

Solji broke the hug. "What do you need?" she asked, taking his compliment as a cue.

JB smiled. "I don't need anything. I just said what I wanted to say."

Solji smiled. She squealed again then threw her hands around his neck. "How's California? Uh? How's JR and Hyuna?" she bombarded him with questions.

JB made a face. "They're couple now."

"MWO?! JINJJA!?" Solji clasped her hands together. "I knew it. They made a perfect couple." she grinned.

JB smiled then wrapped his arm around her neck while dragging her towards the bed. "I told you go find some boyfriend, Solji~ I'm always available for your extra information." he winked.

Solji made a face then removed his arm. "No thanks. I rather date my poster than having a boyfriend." she shrugged.

JB pointed at her B2ST poster. "Yong Junhyung, huh?" 

Solji nodded enthusiastically. "The one and only!"

JB scoffed. "I'm much more handsome than him Solji." he mumbled.

"No you're not." Solji dusted her picture frame with Junghyung's picture.

JB looked at her. "Do you mind if I let you show me the school?" he grinned.

Solji smiled. "I'll be grateful to show you the whole Seoul if you want." she giggled then grabbed her jacket.

JB laughed then shook her head.

"GAJA!" they linked arms.