I hate you

My Blind Date

 

Days had passed.

The students were always swooning whenever the so-called group EXO-K was walking at the hallways. Well, they’re also studying there...Including Kai.

Solji on the other hand became more awkward whenever she’s around Kai. She doesn’t know why but he was always staring at her. And whenever she’ll look at him, he’ll just raise a brow or smirk at her. Which made her totally pissed.

Oh, and one more thing. The female students made a nickname for Kai already. What is that?

“King Of Coldness” Uhm, right. Nice ideas.

*One more smirk and I’ll punch your pretty face.* Solji tapped her pen on her worksheet. *Not as pretty as Yong Junhyung.* She started daydreaming again.

Kai stared at his English worksheet, he’s not interested. Who the hell care about those English words, he’s Korean after all. He lazily tilted his head back then yawned.

“Answer your worksheet now, Mr. Jongin.” the teacher nodded her head at him.

Kai rolled his eyes then groaned. He picked up his pen then started writing on every numbers.

1. I

2. DON’T

3. CARE

4. ABOUT

5. THESE

6. WORDS

7. MS. JUNG

8. THIS

9. IS

10. STUPID

Contented, he put the cap back on of his pen then stuffed his hands on his pockets. He straightened his legs then turned his head. Only to see his seatmate, Solji, smiling at herself like an idiot.

Smirking, he poked her shoulder. “Stop drooling. You can just look at me if you want.” he casually said.

Solji shuddered. She raised a brow then looked at him. “No thanks. You’re not my type.” *Yong Junhyung is my type. Period.*

Kai raised a brow. “Oh really? Lies.” he mused.

Solji made a face, annoyed. “Why are you talking to me, by the way? Are you even finished with your work?” she rolled her eyes.

“Why are you drooling then? Are you finished with your work as well?” Kai snapped.

Solji looked at her paper. It was still clean. After sending one more annoyed glare to Kai, she started answering.

Kai watched her with interest. The way her eyebrows met whenever she’ll think of the right answers made her cute. *Are all girls looked this cute?* He asked himself.

Kai looked up then looked around. His gaze stopped at the girl at the end of the room. She was like talking to herself. Her nerdy glasses made her look more totally nerd and weird. Catching his gaze, the girl gasped then hid her face with her paper.

Kai raised a brow. *Nope. Not at all.* He looked back at Solji. She answered the last number then smiled in satisfaction. Her smile made Kai’s heart reacted weirdly. *What the hell.*

“Solji.” Jeongmin whispered from behind.

Solji warily looked back, not wanting to be caught. “What is it?” she whispered back.

“What’s the answer at number 15?” Jeongmin asked, scratching his head.

Solji looked back at her paper. She found it then slowly turned around. “Splice.”

“Ssem, someone’s cheating.” Kai raised his hand.

Solji quickly straightened up while Jeongmin pretended answering.

Ms. Jung, the English teacher looked up. “Cheating? Who is it Jongin?” she asked.

Kai saw Solji pleading at him through his peripheral vision. A smirk appeared on his face. “No one.” he shook his head.

Ms. Jung shook her head then went back to checking.

Kai turned his head to Solji who was glaring at him. “What?” he asked innocently.

Solji gritted her teeth then punched Kai’s shoulder. “OW!” Kai yelped.

All eyes turned to him.

Kai looked around then raised a brow. “What are you looking at?” he coldly asked.

The students made faces.

Solji muttered some incoherent words then crossed her arms. “I ing hate you Kim Jongin.” she growled.

“I love you too, Kang Solji.” Kai winked.

Solji pretended to vomit. But she felt somehow touched although it was just a tease. * you Jongin.* She mentally cursed.

 

 

 

Happy New Year readers and subscribers! :)
Sorry I can't update my other story today T_T
I promise I'll update both tomorrow ^^