Lollipop

My Blind Date

A few hours ago, the class ended and Solji immediately went back to the dormitory. Solji flipped the page of her book then read the vocabularies. She looked back on her notebook then started writing what she understood.

KNOCK! KNOCK!

Solji looked at the door. *Who could that be?* She stood up then opened the door. "Who is it-"

Kai looked up then blinked at her. "Why are you so surprised?" he eyed her outfit.

She was wearing jeans shorts and a off shoulder sweater with her hair sprawled on her shoulders.

Solji tried to put the sleeve on her shoulder then cleared . "W-What are you d-doing here?" she stammered.

Kai scratched his head. "I lost my name tag. Have you seen it by any chance?" he asked.

Solji looked at him. "Hmm. Wait here." she held her hand out then went back inside.

Kai shrugged then followed her. He looked at the slightly large room then looked back at Solji's back. "Ya, how come your room is much more bigger than ours?" he asked.

Solji turned her head. "Who said you can go here?" she raised a brow.

Kai sat on her bed. "No one."

Solji made a face. She looked back on her bag then started digging inside. Kai removed his shoes then lied down. He put his hands behind his head then stared at the ceiling full of glow in the dark stars.

"Do you have any roommate?" Kai asked.

Solji answered without looking back. "Nope."

Kai raised a brow. "Jinjja? Aren't you lonely?"

Solji stopped then continued digging her bag again. "I'm used to it." *Actually no, I'm not used to it. My dad wanted me to have 'special treatment'. Psh. So unfair.*

"Can I live here then?" Kai grinned.

"Yeah, sure." Solji said with monotone voice.

Kai's eyes widened. "JEONGMAL?!" 

"Of course I was just joking." Solji turned around with a thing on her hand. "YA! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING AT MY BED?! SHOO!" she shooed him away.

Kai stood up then raised his hand which made Solji duck her head a little. "Aish!" he growled.

Solji made a face then slammed her palm on his chest. "There you go. Now you can go out. I'm busy right now." she started dusting her bed.

Kai removed his hand from his chest then looked at the thing. His nametag. A small smirk appeared on his face. "Why do you have my nametag? Eh? Did you...kept it?" he leaned to her.

Solji gave him a bored look. "Apparently, I kept it. That's why I gave that to you."

Kai grinned mischievously. "Geurae? Did you slept with it?"

Solji raised a brow. "Whatever." she lied down then closed her eyes.

Kai continued standing there. A small smile appeared on his face as he kept staring at Solji. "If you take a picture, it'll last longer." Solji said without opening her eyes.

Kai smirked then sat at the edge of the bed. Solji felt the weight to she opened her eyes. "What are you doing?"

"Nothing." Kai murmured.

Solji clucked her tongue then sat up. She pointed at the door with annoyed look. "Get out!" she hissed.

Kai rolled his eyes. "Fine, fine." he stood up.

Solji lied back down when something hit her stomach. Startled, she opened her eyes only to see the door closed. *What was that?* She looked at her stomach and saw a lollipop.

Solji chuckled. "Ige mwoya?" she shook her head then put the lollipop on the night stand.