Very

My Blind Date

 

And yes, tomorrow finally arrived. 

Which means today is the 2nd Annual El Dorado Feast!

Yesterday, after the three of them finished having fun at the park, they decided to eat dinner at some restaurant. Some of the local people who know and recognized Kai asked him if he entered the competition alone.

"Nah, this girl right here entered with me."

Yep, his friends were surprised at first. Heck, a beautiful slim girl, can dance the same as the dancing machine? Kai's like the most amazing dancer in the whole world for his friends and others, and they think no one can defeat that talent.

And this time, they're very sure that Kai and Solji will going to defeat all other competetors. With Kai's superb talent, and Solji's slim figure, for sure, they're the winner.

RIIIINNNNGGG!

Oops, one more thing. They shared the same room and bed.

Solji immediately sat up in shock. She turned her head to the side and turned the freaking alarm clock off. *Freak.* She stretched her arms up while yawning.

"Your jaws falling off with your yawn." Kai turned to her side.

Solji looked down and saw Kai staring up at her. "What?" she asked, half-asleep.

Kai shook his head. "You look beautiful."

Solji rolled her eyes. "Yeah, thanks. You look horrible." she slipped off the blanket then went straight to the bathroom.

Kai smirked. "I'll take that as a compliment." he said aloud.

Solji put toothpast on her toothbrush. "You have no choice, that's why." she started brushing her teeth.

Kai made a face. He sat up then stretched out his arms. 

"I can hear bones cracking." Solji said while brushing her teeth.

Kai stood up then went to the bathroom. "It's your fault for forcing me to do it." he combed his hair using his fingers.

Solji stared at him through the mirror with wide eyes. "WHAT THE ?!" she spat everything on the mirror.

Kai blinked at her. "Dude, Taemin hyung will be mad if he see this." he clucked his tongue then wiped the mirror using the towel he found.

Solji turned around and leaned back abruptly. Her face was so close to his. "Are you ing serious? I didn't forced or asked you about having !" she growled.

Kai smirked. *Hehe.* "Man, you're too straightforward. I didn't use that term coz hyung might hear us." he winked then walked out of the bathroom with his toothbrush.

Solji stood there, rooted on the ground like walkers attacked her in no time. [A/N: Walkers, if you're watching The Walking Dead, that's what they call the zombies. LMAO sorry I'm addicted to it atm ^^]

"Hey, I was just kidding. Don't take it too seriously." Kai said with his back facing her.

Solji inwardly growled. *That's it.* She stormed towards him while fuming. And then...

"HOLY !"

Solji jumped on his back with his arms and legs wrapped around Kai's neck and waist. "You owe me an apologize." she growled on his ears.

Kai immediately went to the bathroom then spat the bubbles in his mouth. "Son of a I almost swallowed it! Why did you do that?!" he panted while glaring at her through the mirror.

Solji quietly giggle which Kai heard. "Like I said, you owe me an apologize." she innocently smiled.

Kai leaned down on the sink with Solji still behind him. 

"WOAH THERE!" Solji tightened her arms and legs around him.

Kai gurgled water then spat it. "I'm washing my mouth. Now stay there until I get finished." 

Solji made a face then rested her cheeks on his broad shoulders. At first, Kai stiffened for a very short moment but he, too, liked the closeness they have at the very moment. 

~

Taemin removed the glass from the door then chuckled at himself. *Didn't know Solji have that kind of mouth. Too straightforward.* He thought then walked away in bliss.

Bliss? Yeah, his bestfriend Kai is now becoming a man. 

~

"We should get ready. The event will start this afternoon." Kai grinned while looking through the mirrow.

Solji looked up and saw him grinning. "Are you excited?" she asked.

Kai nodded. "Are you?"

Solji chuckled. "Very."

Kai smiled then squeezed her thighs, indicating they'll do well later.