Day 31- Even Beyond

To Death, my friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 39:
Day 31- Even Beyond

--

The sun's rays guided themselves onto the sleeping body of Juyeon and Yujin who was seated on the couch, her head on her crossed arms over the oldest's arm as the hours went by.

Their undisturbed look gave a calming feel, as if two lovely girls without any worries in the world even though it was the opposite, they had decided to put them aside.

Juyeon's eyelids were the first one to twitch, announcing her awakening. They fluttered open as she looked up the ceiling. Before she could that, her stomach was the first to grumble and let out a long squeezed like cry.

She chuckled at the sound, her hand over to not wake up the other sleeping one, but it was a failed attempt. She nudged the sleeping beauty who was fighting to not wake up.

"Yujin, I'm hot and bothered!"

That made her shot up quickly, all awake to eye her weirdly. She slapped her thigh.

"What the hell was that," she croaked as she rubbed her eyes.

"Oops, I meant 'Good morning!', but I would accept any advances from you," she wriggled her eyebrows.

Yujin lifted her body and put her forearms on each side of Juyeon, her face an inch away from hers as her lips curved upwards. Juyeon's lips automatically parted, ready to receive whatever was given but she was left incomplete.

"Hey! Why did you just go like that?" She cutely pouted with her arms folded over her chest.

"Morning breath, dear." She quickly gave a peck on those pouty lips, "But I can't resist that." She went into the bathroom.

Juyeon tapped her fingers against herself as she waited for her to reappear after what felt years. Meanwhile the nurse bringing in breakfast was placing the tray of food.

"Hmmm, a carton of milk, a banana, mochi bread, honey in some sachet, and coffee... Not bad, it's the hospital after all."

She takes up the spread knife to slice up her bread and squish in the honey she ripped with her teeth. She spreads it all equally and unfolds her banana next, cutting it into slices to put in her sandwich. All done, she's satisfied as she takes a mouthful.

She devours her sandwich while swallowing up all of her coffee until the last drop. "Mehh... it's already the end, and I'm wondering if she fell into the toilet bowl, pufufufu."

She quietly pushes in her straw, slurping the milk like a kid. Yujin comes out just in time, looking great and clean, to witness the cutie Juyeon can be. She flashes a smile as she sits on the edge.

"My baby sure was quick to eat, hm? Biologically 25, looking 18, acting 5. Quite the combo."

"Finish your previous business," she nuzzled her nose.

"Come here, dumb kid."

She took her by the chin, softly on the bottom lip while her top was moving closer. Her head moved to the left while Juyeon was trying to get access past those soft lips.

"Mmmmm, there's something in there."

Juyeon took her by the shoulders to make her fall backwards while Yujin held onto her waist. The older one finally managed to get her tongue in, brushing a hard object. Her eyes lighted up, knowing what it was. Yujin sensed it and played along with Juyeon, toying with the candy up and down, while their tongues brushed hard.

Yujin finally gave up, knowing she was going to be breathless, holding the caramel candy between her front teeth, which Juyeon quickly scooped and sat up on her triumphantly.

"Get off of me, I'm still hungry," whined Yujin, struggling to move.

"After you ate me up like that, how selfish of you," she acted up shocked.

"Ya! Look who talks about being selfish, you stole my candy," she finally decided to just lay there.

"You took one and dared to eat it without telling me, that's a crime girl."

"Aaaaah, stay like that then while I take another one, dummy." It was easy to be fed up when it came to some arguments with Juyeon.

"I'll get it for you, where's is it?"

Her arms were trapped too. " pocket..." She looked away timidly, knowing the teasing Juyeon would bring.

She put on a wicked smiled as her hands played the usual late night games. Yujin gasped at her actions, "JOO!"

"Okay, okay, here." She removed one the candy's wrapping and popped it into Yujin's mouth.

"Better... Can you get off me now?"

"If you stay in my arms all day because I feel like I missed you lots."

Yujin wriggled out one of her arms, to pinch Juyeon's nose. "Awww... Koala hug!"

She brought her attack on her as soon as she removed a part of her weight, tackling down in the squeeshy hug, arms around chest, legs circling the waist.

"I will never get enough of saying this, I love you Lee Juyeon."

"But you can't beat me when it come to showing affection," she pampered her with kisses before cuddling into her warmth.

"No one could break the feelings I have for you."

"Unchangeable, I am meant to be stuck with you."

"I will take care of you till the end."

"You won't mind me being a legless pirate then?"

"Pirates are cool, Joo oppa is cool. I think this could work well."

"I need an eye patch as soon as we're out of here, and a wooden leg too."

"Don't go off stealing money."

"How about stealing young maidens' hearts?"

"I'll shoo them off by showing you're taken."

"Aww, you're ruining the fun."

"I have better things for you that could be 'fun'."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter