Day 15- Captured

To Death, my friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 18

Day 15- Captured (Tuesday)

--

 

“You’re completely drenched… How could you…” Jooyeon sighed while she hanged the wet clothes on a small clothe hanger in the living room.

 

Yujin looked down her feet, “I wanted to be forgiven… because I regretted the last time."

 

Jooyeon walked next to Yujin, sitting on the bed where she was all snuggled up in a towel. She turned her head to her, staring at Yujin who started nibbling her lower lip as she felt small under her stare. Finding the state she was in quite cute, Jooyeon gave a quick peck on Yujin’s nose, making her set down her head on her shoulder so she didn’t have to look at Jooyeon’s face anymore, making the latter smirk.

 

“Tell me Yu, I feel you have changed much more than before… You feel more human to me.”

 

“You’re the third one to give such a remark. Did I go for the better?” She sneaked up her arms around Jooyeon’s waist.

 

She smiled, feeling warm, “Definitely. I like you like this, a lot more. How can you explain this sudden change?”

 

 “I can’t explain it by myself, for sure. But I might know someone who could explain to me…” She thought about the last meeting she had with Nana. “Ah, but would she want to meet with me?” she muttered to herself.

 

“What did you say?”

 

“Ah, erm, nothing. I should seek out that person.” Yujin got up, still hugging the towel around her body.

 

Jooyeon held her arm, stopping her from going. “Wait, wait, where do you think you’re going?”

 

“To meet that pe-“

 

“This way? Funny, but you aren’t going to escape like that.” She gripped her closer to her, almost kissing. “Do you know how much I missed your feel? You will shower first, get dressed up and then you can fly away for answers.” She puffed Yujin’s hair away from her face before dragging her to the bathroom.

 

She opened the warm water and removed the oversized shirt over her head. She threw it outside the door to be only left in her underwear. Yujin watched Jooyeon’s back, as she unlatched her bra and her while she sat on the closed toilet lid. Both had to take a shower so it was a good opportunity for Jooyeon to catch. She touched the water and nodded her head to its temperature. She made a come hither motion to Yujin who slowly got up to hang it behind the door. She walked into the shower and slid the glass door shut behind her.

 

Yujin got hold of the scrubbing bag and rubbed the soap on it. She hugged Jooyeon and washed her back. Meanwhile Jooyeon placed her face against Yujin’s broad shoulder as her hands traced Yujin’s waist’s outlines. She bit her lips to hold her hands from going lower anymore.

 

“I really do like you ,Yu…yu.”

 

--

 

With a forced teleportation, Nana was now kneeling on the ground with pitch black shackles that were burning her wrists. She tried pulling them but it was to no avail, they only got tighter. They had been crafted on the moment Kahi had gotten her into the hidden part of the BOO. Speaking of the devil, she reappeared right before her.

 

Jungah’s one third charged phone was still in her palm. Nana felt it vibrate and swiped it with her thumb to answer. No one was speaking yet. Kahi walked up to its daughter and kneeled to her level.

 

“What do you think you’re doing?”

 

“I’m just trying to settle everything dow-

 

She received a slap on her left cheek, jerking her head to the right. Her head was turned back forcefully by Kahi’s bony fingers which were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter