Day 28- Team Up

To Death, my friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 34:
Day 28- Team up (Monday)

--

One of the series of door from the hallway opened quickly, introducing an impatient caramel headed energetic girl. The man behind was as equally excited with his black hair's fringe almost hiding his right eye.

"Remind me why we drank so much? I almost drooled and snoozed onto their door when I wanted to knock on it," exclaimed Lizzy as she stood in front of the door and arranged her attire.

"Getting wasted to that point... never doing that again." Joon arranged his hair.

"And the hangover effect... Aaaagh! My head still hurts," she clutched it as she whined.

"We woke up so late. It's already noon, do you think they're awake?"

"Let's see that for ourselves."

Lizzy knocked steadily on the white door three times consecutively. They waited a bit and did the same a little much more louder again. She sighed in exasperation when no reply was given. Her hands on her hips, she looked around as if they would appear by the hallway's entrance. To her dismay, a tall blonde girl turned in. Lizzy had to admit it, she was hot.

Blondie faced her, "Hey pretty girl, can you see me? Don't tell him." She winked.

Lizzy facepalmed, a reaction Nana wasn't expecting. "Not again."

Joon noticed Lizzy's act. "What's wrong?"

"We've got another guest from the fourth dimension."

Joon looked around, seeing the empty hallway and took Lizzy's hand. "W-what does it want?"

"Let's ask." She turned her attention to Nana. "Yes, Missy. Can I help you?"

Nana didn't know why, but with her human heart in her, she felt like using some flirtatious ways of hers against Lizzy. She walked to Lizzy and made circles on her shoulder as she looked at her necklace.

"Pretty necklace you got there."

Lizzy quickly took it in her hand possessively. "Thanks, my boyfriend gifted it to me." She pointed to him with her arched eyebrow.

Nana was slightly taken aback but she just smirked. This time she put a finger under Lizzy's chin. "Hmmm... Pretty girl, I need a favour from you."

"What." Lizzy glared at her as Nana continued with her antics.

"You see this door." She gave a quick glance to Jooyeon's door. "I need to get inside."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter