Day 14- Confused

To Death, my friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day 14 – Monday Night

 

--

 

Two birds with one stone, thought Nana as she smirked.

 

“Finally I could fetch you. Come, come, and sit down.” She mentioned the empty chair in front of her.

 

While Yujin sat on the opposite chair, Nana sipped from her green warm drink. They were in the mansion, at the dinner room, where Nana had called Yujin with the yellow bird. Nana’s stitched pet was hovering over the table. Yujin mentioned it to come closer to her with her hand. Once next to her, she petted it soothingly over the head, like you would with an animal. It snuggled closer to her neck, tickling her. She softly chuckled as poked the pet.

 

“S-stop it.” The pet rolled over on the table. “Good little pet.”

 

Nana, who was watching her as she drank, was surprised by the sound that she had let out. These heart pieces are doing a good job, and so I am… Wait, no, it wasn’t all because of me. Half of it was because of her, she thought.

 

“Yu.”

 

“Yes?” She stopped smiling as she stared at her.

 

“What did you just feel when it tickled you?”

 

“Hmmm… Better?”

 

“That’s good, continue to be like this.” She just sipped the last drop and refilled it again.

 

“Why did you ask?”

 

“Ohhh you know, for nothing. Anyway! We have more important things to talk about today.”

 

“I’m listening.” She put a hand under her chin as she poked the pet’s eyes.

 

“Did I ever tell you, you look really pretty?” She pursued her lips as if thinking. Now that her face is visible, she looks so pretty, those eyes, those cheeks, those lips… woah.

 

Yujin didn’t blush from the compliment but softly smiled. “No, you didn’t, not that I remember, but that’s kind of you.” She cleared . “I wanted to tell you something, Nana.”

 

“Fine, you start.”

 

“You know, yesterday morning, I was sleeping, like usual. But then as I was sleeping and I could feel I was close to waking up, I kind of had a vision.”

 

“Uhh, I think you mean a dream.” She clasped her hands together and approached closer her body to the table. She can also dream, huh?

 

“Yeah, well let me explain if you don’t mind.” Yujin glanced at Nana who shook her head. “I was running down a road. I saw a group of people coming together under a building, a small group. They seemed to look at the top and were shouting a name, someone who were familiar to something, or someone at the top? I start running inside the building and skip the elevator to take the stairs. It’s quite tiring, and I started to feel tired too. I was panting harder as I went higher. I finally pushed a door and saw someone standing at the edge, hair in the wind. I quickly walked over her and turned her around by her arm and hugged her. I said something to her in French, if I’m not wrong. I told her to not even think about it. She looked blank and drained of energy. I hugged tighter and made her go downstairs. She kept thanking me when I told her to not worry. She was trembling and my chest was aching, it hurt to see her like this…”

 

This story… Isn’t this Nicole’s?! She must have dreamt this flashback. A way to explain the heart piece… SO when Nicole got it, it was as soon as she suicide, when actually Yujin had already prevent

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter