Park Chanyeol is in love

The Psychopath

The very same night...

"Park Chanyeol, that's the sixth time you've stick your nose in my fridge." Se Ri lazily said as she flipped the tv channel.

It was already 2 in the morning but Se Ri couldn't go to sleep especially when her creepy best friend pops out of nowhere with a creepy getup.

 

"Do you think that food will magically appear each time you open it?" she continued, fixing her gaze on the tv without glancing at Chanyeol.

Chanyeol walked out from the kitchen and approached her with a pout. She glanced at him for a brief moment then back to the tv.

"Don't pout, Yeol. It's hideous. Plus guys don't pout." she said again.

Chanyeol stood right in front of her and flicked her forehead.

"OWWW. What's that for you giant creeper!" Se Ri rubbed her forehead

"You always have something negative to shoot me with don't you?" Chanyeol feigned anger.
"Yes, I do because you're so silly." she retorted.
"Sometimes, okay?"
"No. All the time."

Chanyeol pretended to whack her head and she shielded herself with the cushion. Then she felt a weight next to her on the sofa. She looked over the pillow and saw Chanyeol smiling at her. He held his palms out towards her.

"Se Ri, could you lend me your phone charger? My phone's dead" he asked.
Se RI scrutinized him. "Why? Where's yours?"
Chanyeol nodded towards his bag at the far corner near the stairs. "It's in there somewhere, I'm too lazy to find it. So where's yours? Hurry!"

Se Ri pointed towards switch socket next to the television set. "It's there, next to the television set."
"I know. I saw it earlier. Thanks!" Chanyeol got off the couch and skipped to the tv set.
"Then, why do still ask?!" Se Ri threw the cushion at him.
The cushion hit his , but he didn't react since he was too preoccupied with charging his phone. After plugging it in, he waited.
Se Ri suspiciously look at him.
"What are you waiting for?" she asked, curious.
"For my phone to light up. Duhhh." he rolled his eyes.
Se Ri mocked him. "Duhhh. Who are you waiting for?"
With that question, Chanyeol's eyes twinkled and he gave her a goofy smile. "Hana." he replied.
"Ha...na? Who?" she asked, confused with the fact that Chanyeol knew someone that she didn't know. Both of them usually don't keep secrets from each other. This explains her confusion. She satred at Chanyeol who had a dreamy expression on his face.
"Hana...noona...."he trailed off while grinning.

Se Ri tried to dig her memory of this "Hana noona" that Chanyeol was talking about. Then it strike her.
"Yeol, is Hana noona that noona......"
"...that doesn't look her age. Yes." he finished for her. He started twriling around the room as though he was dancing with an imaginary "Hana noona".
"How can someone not lke her? She's so cute, tiny, out-going, loud and most of all, she's a happy virus just like me." he finished his dance and bowed to the imaginary audience. Se Ri smiled at her best friends's antics. She knew that Chanyeol had a crush on his Hana noona for quite a while and they deserve each other since both of them are really nice people.
"You're dating her, Yeol?" Se Ri asked, happy for him. Chanyeol nodded enthusiastically.
"The other day when we dropped by a clothing store, the saleslady asked me "Are you buying something for your little sister?" and she pointed to Hana noona." He imitated the saleslady.
"Then, what did Hana say?"
"Nothing, as usual, she just smiled." Chanyeol shrugged with gleaming eyes. "She's 23 for god sake, Se Ri, but she looks like an 18 year-old!"
"Yeah like you. Voice of a 30 year old, face of a 3 year old." Se Ri joked.
"Yeah like me." Chanyeol couldn't agree less. Both of them shared a knowing smile.

She too was fooled by Hana's appearance at first, thinking that Hana was a freshmen in school when she's actually a senior in their school.

"Oh! My phone's up!" Chanyeol giddily picked up his phone. Seconds later, "Oh! I got a text from her!"
Se Ri chuckled at Chanyeol's expression.

"What did she say?" Se Ri got up and peered to look at his phone. Chanyeol shared the message with her.

Yeol~ Take care of Se Ri, okay? - Hana noona

Chanyeol grinned at the message and then at Se Ri. Then came another text which caught both of them off guard.

I love you my giant baby! - Hana noona

Both of their eyes widened. Chanyeol turned crimson and hid his phone behind him. Se Ri blinked a few seconds and burst out laughing.  Flustered, Chanyeol frantically tried to cover with his big hands. He gave up when Se Ri dropped to the floor clutching her aching stomach. 

"BAHAHAHA!"

"Okay, I know I know! We're cheesy okay. So stop laughing like a lunatic." he scratched his head in embarrassment.

"No no, Yeol. She's right." Se Ri tried to stop laughing.

Chanyeol's face contorted with confusion. "What do you mean she's right?"

"THAT YOU ARE A GIANT BABY! BAHAHAHA!"

That's it. 

Chanyeol stomped towards her, threw her over his broad shoulders and starts spinning around.

"YEOL! NO! STOP! I'M DIZZY!"

He eventually stopped. Then he realised something that he's been meaning to ask.

"Se Ri ah, where's Saejin noona?"