2PM? Milky Way? What's with this school?

You Suddenly Appeared In My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The four of them quickly disappeared from class once the bell had rung without saying a word except for Junho who was flirting with some girls. He was already far behind the girls until Jessica came up to him and pulled his ear, making him obey and pleading for her to let go. Wooyoung, Jay, and Taecyeon were packing up their supplies when three strangers came up to them.

 

“Hey, you’re the new transfer students right?” a panda looking guy asked. Taecyeon nodded his head and eyed the guy suspiciously. “Well anyways, I’m Junsu. That giant guy behind me is Chansung and the pretty guy is Nichkhun.” He gestured to the two behind him. Chansung and Nichkhun both smiled and waved. The three boys nodded their head in return, still unsure of why they were talking to them.

 

“Well… To get off to a good start, I’ll show you guys the campus. Welcome our school!” he smiled. Suddenly Jay’s stomach growled; he blushed and held his stomach in embarrassment. Junsu chuckled a little, amused. “It’s fine. I’ll just tell you about the school when we get lunch. Let’s not make the new kids starve,” he laughed and motioned them to follow him.

 

Once they entered the cafeteria, it was a mess. People were walking around everywhere, there was people singing, dancing, yelling, and even throwing food. “YOU! STOP IT! AND YOU! GET OFF OF THE TABLE! THIS IS NOT A CIRCUS! AND YOU TWO! GO MAKE OUT SOMEWHERE ELSE. YOUR MOUTH IS SUPPOSED TO BE EATING FOOD NOTHER MOUTH!” the teacher they had earlier was yelling at everyone as he was supervising the cafeteria. (And not doing such a good job).

 

The lunch lady handed them each their lunches with a warm smile. “Have a nice day,” she said as she was oblivious to what was going out at the tables. “And here’s your LUNCHES Chansung,” she handed him three regular lunches as the guys stared at him. “Yah! You’re eating too much!” Junsu scolded him as he paid for his lunch. Chansung just shrugged and walked away with his lunches. “That beast over there can eat almost two times we can,” Nichkhun laughed as he walked over with the guys.

 

“Over here!” Junsu waved from a completely empty table as Chansung didn’t even look up from eating.

 

“Woah, how’d you get a completely empty table?” Jay asked as he sat down. The cafeteria was practically jammed. Some people were even eating on the floor. 

 

“It’s part of the package deal,” Nichkhun grinned as he sat next to Junsu.

 

“Package deal?” the three transfers asked.

 

“Neh. Now it’s about time I helped you understand this school. This is school is founded by YG, JYP, and SM. They are the top three businesses in Seoul. For some reason, they decided to open up a school here and let the students specialize in what they do best. This school is for the extremely talented. That’s why the people here are cocky yet amazing. You can’t get into here without a talent. Speaking of that, what’s yours?” Junsu asked.

 

The three of them looked at each other. “Talent? Do we have to have a talent?” Taecyeon asked, confused.

 

For the first time, Chansung stopped eating and looked up at them, bewildered. “You guys don’t know your talent? Then…how’d you get here?” he asked but was smacked in the head by Junsu who thought he was being rude.

 

Wooyoung shrugged. “Our dads are business men. We transfer schools all the time. But I don’t know why they chose this school… But wow, this school sure is different.”

 

Nichkhun nodded, understanding. “Oh so I guess you guys got in because of parent connections. Same here.” He grinned.

 

“That and he has a pretty face…” Junsu muttered.

 

“What hyung?”

 

“Nothing!” Junsu continued to eat.

 

“Anyways… As hyung told you guys, the students here are special. And since the students and the school are special, the presidents wanted to make school interesting. This school is based on a group’s talent and behavior. Before you ask what a group is, I’ll explain.

 

As you first join the school, you have to either form or join a group. A group consists of 2-6 people. Usually a normal school’s ranking is based on an individual’s status, but here it’s the whole group. The higher you are, the more popular and privileges you have in this school. It’s pretty sweet if you ask me,” Nichkhun grinned and sat back in his chair.

 

“Benefits? What kind?” Jay grinned as he leaned in.

 

“Oh I don’t know; nothing much. If you consider nothing to be more allowance, better and bigger dorms, better food, less rules, own personal table, and admittance to the hottest club where only the top 20groups can go to for absolute free. Others have to pay $200 just get in, not counting the price of other stuff,” Junsu grinned and clapped his hands.

 

“Seriously? This school must be rich!” Wooyoung yelled.

 

“You got that right. After all it’s owned by the top three business leaders in Seoul.” Chansung said again.

 

“Now… the reason we called you guys here is because we want you to join our group. It’ll be perfect. How about it?” Junsu stuck out his hand.

 

“As the leader of these three, I accept,” Jay reached and took his hand. Taecyeon and Wooyoung looked at him weirdly. Since when was he the leader?

 

“Great! You are now a part of 2pm, the hottest time of the day!” Nichkhun grinned and cheered.

 

“Hey, what ranking are you guys?” Wooyoung asked, his eyes twinkling.

 

“We’re second!” Chansung smiled proudly. “Oh the hyungs left out one thing too. The principles can also sponsor the groups they like. They can sponsor as much groups as they want and groups can also have all of the presidents supporting them. Right now we currently have JYP and YG on our side. The top group has both SM and JYP on their side. Rumor is YG is going to recruit them to! If they do, their popularity will skyrocket, leaving everyone in dust. SM doesn’t even think about us…”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter