Confessions?

You Suddenly Appeared In My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A few weeks went by and everything was normal well except for the three transfer students getting a whole lot of attention.

 

“Hi Jessica!” the overexcited Jay waved in her direction. Jessica, who looked up from talking with Yoona, glared coldly at him and looked away. “Or not…” Jay awkwardly put his hand to his side.

 

“Annyeong Tiffany ssi!” Wooyoung greeted in a soft voice and blushed. She didn’t even turn around.

 

“Hey girls,” Taecyeon greeted them this time. This time, they all turned around, surprising everyone. Yoona grinned widely and waved while Jessica gave him a genuine smile. Tiffany was in a full out eye smile. “Annyeong Taecyeon!” she waved.

 

Taecyeon grinned as he sat down. The whole class including his two best friends glared at him with envy. The glares were suddenly interrupted with Lee Joon’s voice.

 

“I’M NOT LYING! Twinkling Royalty was really at my house yesterday! Tell them!” he turned to the three girls for support, but they ignored him and looked away.

 

“Sorry Joonie, the three girls were all with me yesterday. We didn’t go near you house.” Junho walked in, chuckling as usual. The whole class laughed.

 

“Pabo! It must have been a dream,” Jo Kwon patted his friend’s shoulder sympathetically and made him sit down. Joon pouted and furrowed his eyebrows. It seemed too real to be one though…

 

And even if the girls didn’t show it, guilt spread through their bodies.

 

 

After the first class

 

Noise gathered as third period officially ended. It was lunch now. Wooyoung went on and tried to help Tiffany with her things again.

 

“Doesn’t he look like a puppy?” Taecyeon whispered in Jay’s ear. Jay nodded but his attention was fully on Jessica.

 

Wooyoung had already left the room with Tiffany’s books, making her sigh. But before she left, her attention was now on Lee Joon who was sitting and chatting with some friends.

 

“U-uh. Tiffany ssi?” he stuttered as he saw one of the school’s queens walk up to him. Tiffany had a stern look on her face as if she was debating something. One of her eyelids twitched.

 

Before she knew it, she pulled him up and hugged him. Joon was wide eyed as well as the other witnesses. Jessica, Yoona, and Junho were the most surprised though, mouths wide open. Jay and Taecyeon just stood there. Why did Wooyoung have to miss the most surprising moments?

 

Tiffany suddenly snapped back into reality and pulled back, pushing him. She slapped him across the face, hard. “Sorry but please don’t include us in those dirty fantasies of yours. It’s annoying and uncalled for.” With that, she turned around and stomped out the room.

 

But instead of being offended by her words, Joon fan boyed as he started jumping up and down. “She touched me!” he grinned as the classmates started to congratulate him. But he had no idea what was going to happen to him…

 

“What was that?!” Jessica pulled Tiffany back, making her face her. Tiffany averted her gaze to the floor, refusing to meet Jessica’s eyes.

 

“It was nothing. I was just out of it for a bit…” she sighed and ran her fingers through her hair.

 

“Nothing?! That was NOTHING?! I get it Tiffany, you’re guilty about what we did to him, but we all are. You don’t see us warming up to him for all of a sudden. If you wanted to comfort him, you could’ve at least asked Yoona or even Junho! You just ruined our reputation that we’ve been trying so hard to keep!” Jessica fumed, glaring ice beams at the girl in front of her.

 

“What if I’m tired of it? What if I don’t want my reputation anymore?” Tiffany retorted in the same tone, fingers curling into a fist.

 

“YOU’RE THE ONE THAT WANTED IT!” Jessica raised her voice, face turning a little bit red.

 

“People can change their mind,” Tiffany said in a calm manner which made goose bumps form for whoever was witnessing this. Now everyone was quiet.

 

“Unnie…” Yoona whispered, tugging on Jessica’s sleeve, close to tears.

 

“Come on girls, break it up. It was just a slip up. Tiffany felt bad and emotional. She covered it up though. Come on guys, this isn’t such a big deal…” Junho stepped between the two of them.

 

Tiffany sighed. “I’m sorry Sica…” she muttered.

 

“I’m sorry too…” Jessica let go of her stubbornness.

 

The both of them pulled each other for a hug. “But don’t make this mistake again…” Jessica warned as Tiffany slowly shook her head.

 

“Now that’s our beautiful JeTi couple!” Junho grinned and put his arms around the three girls. “Now let’s go eat lunch. I’m famished.”

 

When they entered the cafeteria, all became quiet as usual except for some low whispering. Then w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter