Final Finale

You Suddenly Appeared In My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Tiffany grinned as she peered over the railing and out to the beach. The sight was just breathtaking. The water shimmered like jewels and the sky was painted with the perfect calm shade of blue.


"Having fun?"


Wooyoung joined her out on the patio and smirked. In response, she edged closer to him until their shoulders bumped. When he saw the teasing look on her face, he knew that she was.


"Isn't this just the absolute perfect place to hold a wedding?!" She outstretched and arm and waved it to make her point. "Getting married here would be like something pulled out of a fairy tale!"


"So you want to wear a wedding dress twice in your life?"


"That would be nice I suppose. Except this time with someone else." She teased, peeking a glance in his direction.


Her joke worked. Wooyoung frowned, eyebrows meeting as he stared out at the horizon. "Oh yeah with who? Junho? And maybe that waiter you were flirting with down at the restaurant!"


"Hey!" Her voice rose as well. "Giving him a tip and a smile does not count as flirting!"


"Well it does if you give him $5 more than you should have. Did you see the way he looked at you?!"


"That's because tip rates are different here, idiot! And I don't care. What about that girl in that bikini you were practically drooling over?!"


Wooyoung stared at her incredulously. "I only looked at her for a second!"


"So you did admire a bikini girl!" Tiffany scowled, placing her hands on her hips. "Well I'm sorry I'm not suntanned and don't have a nice body like them!"


"Aw come on, you're ridiculous." Wooyoung took a closer step, arms stretches out. "It's a happy day so let's not fight. You'll give bad luck to the newly weds."


Tiffany sighed, relinquishing as well. "I don't get why they wanted the wedding in California. They can't even speak English." She leaned on the railing, cupping her chin with her hand.


He slowly approached her and wrapped his arms around her stomach area in support, pressing her closer to him. "Well it's cheap and they said they loved the feel. You think it's the palm trees?"


She let out a low chuckle at his comment. "Maybe." Softly putting her hands over his, Tiffany leaned back and rested her head on his shoulder before sighing blissfully. "Are the others here yet?"


"Well the normal couple is but on the other hand, our beloved crazy one isn't. They called some time ago saying that they were at the airport and were renting a car."


"I see. Think they're bickering again?"


Wooyoung laughed wholeheartedly. "When are they not?"


"This car is stuffy." Jessica wrinkled her nose and crossed her arms.


"Wanna open the roof?" Jay offered, one hand on the steering wheel and the other and the shifting gear. "You should get some sleep. Aren't you jet lagged?"


Just as he said that, Jessica let out a hearty yawn, placing a hand over . "I'm used to it with the business trips and all." She shifted in her spot uncomfortably. "And besides, if you're driving, we're going to get lost."


"What?! You know you're not the only on that can read English, Sica."


"Yeah but this isn't Seattle or Seoul. This is Cali and I don't trust you with the traffic here. It's hectic."


He scoffed at her response, pride a bit wounded. "Well I'm sorry that I wasn't born and raised like a princess in the Golden Coast and was instead living in the dreary city of Seattle."


"Yah. For your information, I know this place like the back of my hand. I spend my fair time of fashion trips here unlike you whose music business always stays in Seoul."


"And like I said princess, I don't have the leisure time to travel all across the world, watching fashion shows."


Jessica huffed, slamming her hands down on her thighs. "It's for business!"


"Whatever you say Mrs. Park."


"Shut up and don't call me that. It's Ms. Jung." She crossed her arms and leaned her body toward the car door, looking out the window instead.


The two of them were successful in their own lines of work. Jay had started his own music company, AOMG, and really hit it off since then. Meanwhile Jessica had started her own fashion line which was inspired by her previous line of work. Both had their names recognized in their field of work and were constantly dubbed as the "power couple".


"Oh yeah, that reminds me." Jay spoke up once they stopped at a red light. "Did you know your lovely friend is pregnant?"


Jessica couldn't resist but to let out a ecstatic grin and even squealed a little. "No way! What is this, her second kid?"


"Third one actually. I never expected he would be a kids person. I specifically remembered a time where he said that he would rather die than raise one of those devils.


"And what about that other idiot friend of yours? Did they have any kids yet?"


Jay cast a skeptical look over to her. "I think you would know better than me. Don't they only have one kid? A boy?"


"Ah that's right. Taeyong?"


"Yep. He's about five right now."


"It's been three years, huh?" Jessica leaned back in her seat. "We haven't seen them since they live in New York."


"Yeah I think the husband is uglier now."


"Well I think he's still handsome. Same with the wife."


Jay shrugged, honestly having no opinion on the topic as his eyes remained on the road.


The topic of having a kid was sensitive to them. Even if they were the first to be married, they had troubles sort out their positions on whether or not it would be a wide idea for a new member to join their lives. It’s not that they didn’t want one. No, no, no. Jay absolutely adored youngsters and Jessica was quite fond of them as well. But here’s the thing. Kids are a big responsibility and with hotshots like Jay and Jessica as parents, they were afraid that they wouldn’t have enough time to care for them.


Sure, they could always hire a nanny but then they were afraid their child would grow up without real parents since they were so busy. They wanted their kid to be grown up with as much love as humanely possible and with their careers, the two just couldn’t do it. That’s why they resisted and chose to put the idea on hold. It was a shame, but they needed to build up a solid foundation first.


The two remained silent as the car cruised on the road, passing multiple buildings and shops as they were now in the heart of the city. When they stopped in front of the church, the banner was certainly an eye catcher. It even made Jay whistle, impressed.


“Well that must’ve cost a pretty penny. I think the other side of the country can see that.”


“Ha. More like the world.” Jessica grinned as she got out of the vehicle to admire it. “We should’ve done this!”


“Was the news and media coverage not enough attention?” Jay cracked, standing next to her.


Jessica clicked her tongue but continued to stare. “Well shall we?” She did the honor of hooking her arm around his.


“We shall.”


Yoona basically fawned over the chocolate fountain being proudly displayed at the side. How her hand yearned to just dip her strawberry in it! She bit her lip restlessly as she fidgeted in her spot.


Taecyeon noticed his wife’s actions and put a hand on her thigh to calm her down. “Easy there. It’s not going anywhere.”


“Yeah, anywhere but my mouth.”


Her answer made him widen his eyes and nod his head a little as he turned away. He learned that over the years, his wife’s attitude had gradually changed into something more bold and open. Sometimes her responses really blew him away.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter