The New Mission

You Suddenly Appeared In My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yoona was on the couch watching a Korean drama with Junho sitting on the cushion next to her, jamming out to some music and surfing the web on his phone. Jessica was on the single sofa chair, watching dramas and painting her nails at the same time. She had a fashion magazine sprawled out on the table in front of her. Tiffany on the other hand was now taking a shower after finishing her homework.

 

Junho scrunched up his nose with disgust and frowned as he watched Jessica do her nails. He took out one of his earphones. “Ugh Sica. Do you have to paint your nails in the living room? At least go outside.” Junho whined and waved his hand in front of his nose, scrunching it.

 

Jessica just rolled her eyes. “If I’m outside, I can’t watch my dramas. If you have a problem with it, then you’re welcome to get out,” she pointed to the door.

 

“Yah, I WAS HERE FIRST!” Junho protested.

 

“Yeah but haven’t you ever heard the phrase: Ladies first?” Jessica shot back.

 

“Exactly. LADIES FIRST!” Junho said as he pointed to the door.

 

Jessica stuck out her tongue. She placed her fingers inside her ear. "I CAN'T HEAR YOU LALALALALALALALA."

 

"YAH! JUNG JESSICA!" Junho yelled, ranting. 

 

Yoona who was peacefully watching dramas became annoyed with the two bickering and threw pieces of popcorn at the two. “Yah stop talking. If I miss a minute of Love Rain because of you two, I will freaking kill you,” she made a death glare then turned back her attention to the TV.

 

Jessica and Junho grimaced as they struggled to take out the pieces of popcorn that landed inside their clothes.

 

“YAH, HANA FORGIVE THAT JERK ALREADY!! HE LOVES YOU! ACCEPT HIM, GO OUT, GET MARRIED, AND MAKE BEAUTIFUL BABIES TOGETHER!” Yoona suddenly yelled out of nowhere and threw popcorn at the TV in frustration. This is what dramas do to a girl.

 

Jessica giggled her at her dongsaeng. “Doesn’t she seem like an old cat lady?” she whispered to Junho who agreed just as much as her. Yoona was always the er for cheesy romance.

 

“YAH IM YOONA, WHAT ARE YOU DOING? GO PICK UP ALL THIS POPCORN RIGHT THIS MOMENT!” Tiffany came in, only to find pieces of popcorn everyone on the floor. Tiffany who had just finished taking her shower was dressed in sweats and drying her hair with a towel. Yoona grumbled as she got up reluctantly and began picking it all up.

 

“Yes omma,” she whispered under her breath. Tiffany glared at her. “Heard that.”

 

“You were supposed to,” Yoona shrugged and stuck out her tongue.

 

“With that wet hair and husky voice, you’re extra y Fany ah~” Jessica teased as Tiffany sat beside Junho. Tiffany smiled and rolled her eyes. “You’re crazy.”

 

Jessica laughed as Yoona came over and sat on the other side of Tiffany. “Sica’s right. You look very y. Just ask Junho oppa.” Yoona grinned, nudging her.

 

Junho smirked and wrapped his arm around Tiffany. “Yup, our Fany is so damn y that it turns me on right now.” Junho teased as he buried his face in her hair, nuzzling against it. “You smell good too,” he whispered.

 

Tiffany chuckled and decided to play along. “You like me pretty boy? Well too bad, I’m hard to get,” she said in her deep y voice and she ruffled his hair. Junho smirked against her shoulder.

 

“Ew get a room!” Yoona yelled and threw popcorn at them. Jessica pretended to barf.  Tiffany laughed as Junho shrugged, leaving his arm around her. “What are we watching?” Tiffany asked, stealing some popcorn from Yoona.

 

“Love Rain,” Junho said, not interested.

 

“Seriously, again? Let’s switch to Fashion King…” Tiffany reached for the remote. Yoona slapped her hands away and glared at her.

 

“Ugh no. Not that again. Why can’t we watch mine for once? Let’s watch Wild Romance!” Jessica whined as she snatched the remote away.

 

“YAH!” Tiffany and Yoona both shouted as they reached for the remote. Tiffany escaped from Junho and was tangled in the wrestling match for the poor remote. The TV flicked from channel to channel as the remote was being clicked countless of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter