Surprise

You Suddenly Appeared In My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Nichkhun grinned as he innocently swung his legs on the pipe, staring down at the all of the shocked faces including his girlfriend's.


"Why so surprised? Well I mean I know that you weren't expecting somebody as handsome as me to interrupt but life has its surprises you know."


And with little to no effort, he flipped off and perfectly and safely landed on the ground right in the middle of the commotion.


"I mean I'm honored that this whole thing was because of me but guys really? You didn't have to make such a big deal out of it and drag innocent people in." He waved his hands around as if telling a story and calmly walked around. "This is such a disappointment but what did I expect? This is the mafia after all. Always using fists instead of brains. No wonder I outsmarted you guys."


What was he playing at? Tiffany thought as she winced from the pressure of still being in Hyuna's grasp. Provoking him would only make matters worse than it is! Does he want to be killed too?


"And what nerve do you have to single handed walk in here by yourself? You expect to defeat me?" The boss taunted, looking down at the bow with a smug expression.


"Oh contrary." Nichkhun wagged his finger. "So you must be the notorious boss everybody is talking about. I would say it was an honor if you didn't have my friend at a gun's reach. And I don't expect to defeat you. I know I will. And all I need is this finger." He raised up his hand which had the gun motion and aimed it to Hyuna.


"Psh a finger gun? Oh I'm so scared." She openly laughed, throwing back her head a bit into the process.


"Good because you should be." That darned innocent expression never left his face. "Boom."


In a second the whole warehouse was in chaos once again. The once cocky girl's expression turned pale as she clutched onto her shoulder in pain. She staggered a few steps back, shaking. Hyuna had been shot in the shoulder by Nichkhun's finger gun? Ha, ridiculous. Something like that could never happen but everyone was still in panic upon spectating that scene. Meanwhile Tiffany had managed to escape during the confusion and jumped off the platform where a couple of her allies caught her with ease. But the boss was standing firmly in his place.


Nichkhun seemed to be having fun as he raised his fingers and gave them a little wiggle, playing once again. The enemies eyed him warily as if the fingers would work its magic again and produce a bullet but that was ridiculous. At least it kept them in check though. It was a secret but his fingers weren't actually a gun. Gasp! In fact sniper was secretly positioned outside so that whenever Nichkhun made his signal, that was their sign to shoot.


It was just entertaining to use this method instead of being so straightforward. It made his enemies know who he really was and how dangerous he really was. He was no pretty face in the business catalog. Nichkhun was just as adept and capable as any other spy in this facility. This fact was just kept a secret for moments like these where his life was being threatened. He just didn't like to be underestimated.


And now that Tiffany was no longer in danger, he could proceed with his plans.


"Word on the street is that you've been wanting my head for a while, haven't you?" He smirked upwards with that closed smile of his. "And here I am in flesh and blood. So what now?"


"Boy... Are you toying me right now?"


"Toying? Oh no no no no." He clicked his tongue like it was ridiculous. "I just simply wanted to drop by and greet you. Those are proper manners if I'm correct."


"By yourself? What makes you think you're so all and mighty?"


"Nothing actually. I'm no better than anyone else here." He continued to pace around the warehouse at a slow speed, ignoring the glares and astonished faces directed his way. "But I have people who are." And with a snap of a finger, the lights went off, the only source was the sunlight protruding from the small windows.


Not many knew what was happening but so they stayed rooted in their spots. Others scrambled blindly in the darkness, causing more havoc. But even in the darkness, it was obvious that Nichkhun was feeling haughty. Everything was going according to plan. Now that the boss no longer had any hostages to use against them, his plan could finally commence.


But there was another problem. He couldn't attack when he he didn't know he was his ally or not. The crowd of Gaia and ET were scrambled together. He knew that the numbers of ET surpassed the other but it was too risky of a decision. Instead, he chose to play the boss in his own dirty game.


Following the directions whispered through his ear piece, Nichkhun flawlessly climbed the pipes and landed on the same platform where Tiffany was previously held.


Then abruptly, the lights turned back on but only the ones that were above Nichkhun, making it seem like a spot light. Hoots and cheers from his teammates erupted once they saw Hyuna trapped in his arms. Her shoulder was still profusely bleeding, the pain not subsiding which was evident in her expression. But what he could not decipher was the boss's.


"Looks like the tables have turned." He smirked, applying more pressure on his headlock. Somewhere below he could hear Hyunseung curse angrily at him but he paid no heed to him.


"What? Just because you have her you think you have the advantage? Please. Do what you want with her." He waved it off, turning his back to them. His response caused a flurry of anger from all directions. Gaia was angry, Nichkhun was angry, and even some of ET felt betrayed from his answer. Is that really how he saw him? As a pawn?


"You mean you would kill one of your own comrades just to save your pride?" His wide eyes squinted dangerously at him, showing off that dangerous glint in his eyes.


"Not my pride but my reputation. I can't be seen as soft all for one girl. How pathetic would that look?"


"It wouldn't look bad at all considering you already are."


"Why you..." The boss made a move to step forward but abruptly halted, clearing his throat. "Alright fine. If you won't do it then I will."


And before Nichkhun could even ask what he was talking about, the older man pulled out a small rifle and shot Hyuna in the stomach.


Her pained screams echoed throughout the bare warehouse. That might have been the scariest scream they've ever heard. The yells increased in volume but were eventually pacified to soft whispers and moans as tears rolled down the porcelain skin of hers. Everybody was beyond shock and were currently feeling the same emotions. Disgust and betrayal. Hyunseung and Sunggyu both screamed her name but she just looked lifeless in Nichkhun's arms, eyes dimming in color.


Nichkhun had already let go of his captive, carefully laying her to the ground. His hands were soaked in blood after attempting to apply pressure to her wound. His mind had gone blank. This isn't what he expected. This isn't what he wanted to happen. All that was part of his plan was to keep he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter