Found out?

You Suddenly Appeared In My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It looked that Miyoung had a killing aura around here as she strut down the hallway along with f(x). She was feeling murderous today after what had happened yesterday. She wanted to immediately go and strangle Kim Hyuna until she begged with mercy but no, she couldn't.

 

Hyuna wasn't aware that 'Miyoung' was actually Tiffany unless that blabber mouth Wooyoung told everyone but she doubted it. No, she couldn't immediately make her attack, but she would do something better. Little by little, she would destroy everything related to Hyuna secretly until Tiffany got to the main herself. She had to plan this out perfectly for if she fails, then so does everything else relying on her. And oh she had to admit, taking down 4minute by herself would be a toughie. But she had a weapon... A weapon called Sunggyu.

 

Even though he was still kept a prisoner, Tiffany could still use him as a valuable source to get info about 4minute, their skills, their experience, etc. All she needed to do to get that information was to make him talk. Now Tiffany was never the sadistic type of person but when it came to her plans, there was no such thing as the word 'mercy' in her dictionary.

 

"Krystal, stop glaring at them, you're gonna make it obvious," Amber scolded, moving next to her so she could block her range of vision from 4minute who was staring back.

 

"Well they're the ones smirking! I swear when I get my hands on them, they're dead!" Krystal hissed, throwing one last glare at them before fully diverting her attention somewhere else. "Unnie, when are we gonna make our move?" She huffed in impatience. Tiffany wasn't the only one that hated 4minute; about most of the members of f(x) did also especially Krystal since she got into a little scuffle with their maknae, So Hyun, a while ago. And luckily for her, that girl was exactly the target for today's plan.

 

Tiffany tried her best not to smirk. "After school. Remember, meet up by the dumpster and I'll be there with her by a little bit later. Make sure she doesn't escape or we're all gonna be in deep crap." Kwon So Hyun was appointed to stay at F(x)'s flat since having So Hyun and Sunggyu under one roof might be troublesome. As for the other 4minute members? Bah, they'll take care of them soon enough.

 

Not soon after explaining, Tiffany spotted Yoona and Jessica walking to school with each other, talking about what looked like something urgent. She gulped and cleared before putting on an innocent smile.

 

"Hey guys," she gave a slight wave their way, catching them off guard a little. The girls hesitantly nodded their head her way and hurried off to their business, keeping their heads bowed when walking past them.

 

Tiffany wanted to chuckle- she really did. Never in her life did she expect her friends to ever act as bashful like this. It amused her but then again this isn't something that she should laugh at. Of course she felt extremely guilty but it couldn't be helped. She already got this far and she won't be backing out any time soon. All she has to do us stay low and pursue on with the mission.

 

She looked behind her shoulder for a bit to see Yoona and Jessica run up to Junho. It was obvious that they were talking about her. Silly girls, they never learn, do they? Shaking her head to herself, she smiled and turned back forward, only to collide with a firm object. Before she could even realize she was falling back, an arm wrapped around her waist tightly and she paused in the air, only to be face to face with Wooyoung who smiled.

 

Immediately she entangled herself from his grasp, straightening out her clothes. Right when she opened to angrily scold and yell a him, Tiffany noticed two other figures right behind him. Jay and Taecyeon. She closed on instinct and mentally scolded herself. That was too close. She almost revealed herself. This made her form a tight smile at them, gritting her teeth.

 

"Hi guys."

 

Wooyoung of course knew she was going to act like this. This was a perfect chance to and get away with it perfectly.

 

"Miyoung, how are you doing? Did you miss me yesterday?" he wrapped an arm around her shoulder, tugging her close to his side. Everyone- Tiffany, f(x), Taecyeon, Jay, and a couple bystanders- dropped their mouths in shock at what Wooyoung had just done.

 

When Tiffany carefully shoved him away, her face was already flustered. "Aw, you're such a jokester, Wooyoung ssi!" she angrily yet playfully punched his arm hard enough to make it hurt but make it look like it was an innocent act of friendship.

 

As expected, he winced and held his arm, weakly chuckling with her. Did he know it was going to happen? Of course. Was it worth it? Definitely.

 

"Well, I'll see you guys later," Tiffany quickly dismissed them, brushing past the boys with the amused f(x) following behind, ready for some teasing.

 

"Aw, do I see red cheeks?!" Luna cooed and pinched Tiffany's flustered cheeks.

 

"The way that he held you! Ahh, unnie I'm so jealous! I wish my boyfriend could be like that to me also!" Sulli held her hands together in delight while sighing at the fantasy she was lost in. Certainly her fantasy wasn't what Tiffany had in mind.

 

"That arrogant weirdo, he's gonna get it later," she hissed under her breath, sliding past anyone that stood in the hallway successfully. It looks like she still has some of her skills in her.

 

A floor below, she managed to spot Yoona and Jessica meeting up with their boyfriends with Wooyoung and Junho being fifth- or sixth wheel. The scene brought a smile to her face. The way Taecyeon carefully hugged Yoona like she was a China doll that was gonna break any minute now. Jessica gave Jay a kiss on the cheek while wrapping her arms around his neck. His hands were on her waist. The two couples looked like lovers that jumped right off a drama screen. Too sweet and bright to look away from but at the same time cringe worthy enough for being too cute. Before she could watch the scene anymore in despair, she turned around and inhaled sharply.

 

Junho who had noticed f(x) walk by a floor above them, discreetly had directed his attention their way. His focus was mainly on Miyoung of course. There was no way that he still didn't have any suspicion towards her. After all, it made sense pretty well to him, not to the girls since they didn't know about f(x) being spies as well. He just didn't have the time to tell them about it but now, he sure was debating on it.

 

his lips, Junho glanced over at the two girls. He needed to tell them soon or otherwise Tiffany may slip through their fingers once again. This didn't mean that he was sure that Miyoung was Tiffany. It could've been a sheer coincidence but honestly, nothing in this world is really a coincidence. He just somehow had to talk to Yoona and Jessica in secret and get them away from their boyfriends for a while.

 

Something was bothering him. He started to get more and more alert of his surroundings and tend to be cautious about everything. And the strangest things was, he was the most suspicious about the three lover boys. I mean, it's obvious that they're so innocent and all but it was just gnawing at him.

 

Something in his body told him they shouldn't be underestimated too easily.

---
 

"Excuse me gentleman, mind if I borrow these two lovely ladies?" Junho cut between the two couples, making them jump in shock at his sudden arrival. The five were currently walking the track since the coach had gotten lazy and given them the option to do so which they accepted immediately. P.E. was just always too easy to pass.

 

"Uh sure, go ahead." Jay gulped and placed his hands on Jessica's shoulders, motioning for her to follow him. He never admitted it- nor would he ever- but Junho intimidated him quite a little. Something about him was just so menacing despite his absolutely innocent and angelic image. Behind those warm and caring brown orbs o him was a heartless monster that was dying to come out. Or at least that's what Jay thought.

 

Taecyeon obliged as well, giving Yoona a quick squeeze on the shoulder with his arm tag was wrapped around her. Unlike Jay, he wasn't intimidated by Junho at all. How could he be when he was about twice Junho's size? But he was starting to get awfully suspicious. Junho had been pulling the two girls beside for private talks quite frequently. He didn't know what they were talking about nor did he want to know but it must be something serious. Now he shouldn't worry. Why would he? It's just a little matter between three friends... Right?
-
 

"Guys listen, I have something to tell you guys that I should've told you a long time ago." Junho bluntly said, a serious glint present in his eyes.

 

"That you borrowed or should I saw stole fifty dollars from us just to buy those weird ninja nun chucks of yours?" Jessica said with a bored look as if stating the obvious.

 

He blinked with shock. "U-Uh I did, but that's not what I wanted to tell you."

 

"Or is it that you've secretly been stashing a collection of romantic dramas under your bed. Trust me oppa, we already know." Yoona answered with a mischievous chuckle.

 

His jaw dropped open at that. How was it that they knew so much about this? And to think that he never told them anything. "It's not about that either!" he huffed impatiently, not even denying the fact that he kept romantic Korean drama CDs under his bed. "It's F(x). I know I should've told you about this but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter