Harsh Rejection

You Suddenly Appeared In My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I don’t want to,” Tiffany answered while looking off to the side, looking bored as always. Wooyoung frowned harder and lowered his head to meet her eyes.

 

“Listen, I know you want to get away from me as soon as possible. So hurry up and tell me a good reason why then you can escape.” he stubbornly continued.

 

Tiffany frowned back. “No way, let me go. NOW” she commanded, struggling, but of course Wooyoung was too strong for her. She even tried to do the old fashioned way and knee him in the balls, but his legs trapped her from doing so. This stupid smart idiot! She growled, refusing to meet his gaze.

 

Wooyoung shrugged. “Suit yourself. I’m perfectly fine staying in this position for the rest of the day.” He tapped his foot as a few minutes went by with Wooyoung still pinning her. 

 

At that point, Jessica couldn’t take it anymore. “YAH YOU LITTLE!” she yelled. Her voice startled Wooyoung while Tiffany flinched. She stormed over there, fuming, and pushed Wooyoung roughly aside. He automatically fell as 2PM rushed to help.

 

“Bro, what are you doing to Tiffany?” Taecyeon asked, worried after seeing Wooyoung’s attitude toward his best friend.

 

“I don’t get it. Tiffany ssi won’t explain why we can’t just be friends. I want to be friends with her. Besides hyung, why are you so overprotective about her? You like her or something?” Wooyoung narrowed his eyes, annoyed. Yoona flinched a little.

 

“Of course not! She’s like my little sister for God’s sake. I have to be overprotective!” he answered back.

 

Wooyoung felt relieved now since he knew that Taecyeon wasn't a threat. But he still had Tiffany to deal with.

 

Jessica cupped Tiffany's face protectively to see if she was ok as Yoona attempted to make the ice princess calm down, but it obviously was not working. Tiffany as always didn't show any expression and looked away. Jessica sighed in anger and whipped her head back towards Wooyoung. Junho tried to hold her back but she roughly pushed him aside. She was raging now.

 

“YAH YOU, JANG WOOYOUNG! Don’t you ever touch Tiffany again!” Jessica stomped up to him and grabbed his collar, pulling him closer to her. “If you do, you’re dead,” Jessica drew a horizontal line on her neck while Wooyoung flinched.

 

Tiffany cursed under her breath. “, she’s really pissed now.”

 

Yoona fortunately, held Jessica back. “Unnie calm down please…” she tried to comfort her.

 

Jessica scowled but calmed down, letting go of Wooyoung. She began to walk away but looked back.

 

“I don’t trust 2PM. Not even you,” she pointed a finger at Taecyeon. “And especially you two,” this time she pointed at Jay and Wooyoung.

 

“Better watch your backs,” She finally warned before pulling the blanked out Tiffany and the worried Yoona along.

 

Junho looked at the three guys one final time and shook his head. “It’s a shame…” he said and left them, wondering what those words meant.

 

 

“Argghhhh!!!” Jessica yelled and stomped on the floor.

 

“Unnie, why did you behave like that back there?” Yoona frowned and held her hands.

 

“Cause they pissed me off,” Jessica said as if it was the most obvious thing in the word.

 

“Wasn’t that kind of harsh though?” Junho commented, walking beside her.

 

“Doesn’t matter. You know me. I’m always mean like this,” Jessica rolled her eyes and kept walking ahead of them.

 

“But the poor guy was confessing! That was rude to both unnie and Wooyoung!” Yoona protested.

 

Tiffany stayed quiet the whole time, staring at the ground like a five year old who had just been caught stealing from the cookie jar. When Jessica was just about to raise her voice, Tiffany lifted up a hand, cutting her o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter