D-1

You Suddenly Appeared In My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"What are we going to do?" Yoona stared blankly across from here, slumping back into her seat. "What are we going to do now?" Her eyebrows met together as she bit her lip.


The three looked back at her with dead expressions as well, unable to answer that question. Junho angrily ran a hand through his short hair, kicking the coffee table's leg but none of them flinched. Jessica gave up as well, walking out of the room. Only Tiffany hadn't said a word, looking emotionless but they all knew what was going on in her head.


"Why has the fight been moved up a month? Why is it tomorrow?"


Junho pinched the bridge of his nose, sighing excessively. "He knew. He must have or else he wouldn't be in such a rush."


"Well then what about the mafia's boss. Is he coming here instead?" Yoona asked. "Does that mean we have to fight both of them?"


"No." Tiffany sat up, attracting their attention. "If we attack the mafia, it'll be the biggest war imaginable. All we can do is stall his flights and stop the boss before he arrives. Where did you say they were meeting?"


"At an abandoned warehouse in the countryside." Junho recited. "But why there? Who was it that gave the information? Was it AJAX? The one that recently joined? Don't you find that to be a bit suspicious?"


"What if it was a trap?"


They all glanced over at each other with wary but knowing glances. "Even if it was a trap, we have no choice. This is probably the only chance we have. It we miss it, we have no idea when our next chance will be." She leaned back. "And besides, they think we're 4minute. It'll be even easier."


Yoona looked a bit unconvinced as she frowned. But just when she was about to open to say something, the doorbell rang, causing all to flinch. Shortly after, three males burst in the living room, out of breath.


"What in the world? Why are you here?" Tiffany sprang to her feet, confused to their sudden appearance.


"Sica called. We heard the news." Taecyeon's gaze locked on Yoona and she cowered away. The others glared discreetly at Jessica who paid no attention towards them. The males each took their respective partners except for Wooyoung who instead accompanied Junho and Tiffany in the living room.


"Ok... I feel like I'm third wheeling." Junho awkwardly chuckling, moving to stand up but was stopped by Wooyoung who gave him a reassuring look.


"It's fine. You and Tiffany are the couple here after all. I should be the one saying that."


His statement surprised both of the spies as they cast realizing looks at each other. Due to all the drama, they had forgotten all about the whole 'boyfriend and girlfriend' thing with them. It just slipped out of their minds.


"Oh, that's right." Tiffany blinked, staring at Junho who smiled as well. "I guess we kind of forgot about that for a second." Wooyoung chuckled as he examined the now two awkward people in front of him.


"When are you guys leaving then?"


"Around midnight."


"Why so soon?"


"There's been a change in plans unfortunately."


"Then... Will I see you again?"


Tiffany pressed her lips together uncomfortably. "I don't know. Probably not." She honestly spoke, looking him in the eyes. "We might die in the battle or even if we do win and survive, we will probably have to relocate somewhere abroad. So no, we probably won't meet again."


Her response not only disheartened Wooyoung but also made Junho cringe at the reminder. "Do you really have to go?"


"Sorry but yes. It's too dangerous"


"Then do the others know?"


"Sica and Yoona? Yes. Taecyeon and Jay? Not a clue. I'm hoping however they will tell them soon. They have the right to know after all." Tiffany eyed Wooyoung's pale expression cautiously, a bubble of guilt forming in her heart. "I didn't want it to end like this though." It was obvious that the statement was directed to Wooyoung so Junho took that chance to excuse himself, leaving the two alone.


Wooyoung fidgeted in his seat, unsatisfied. "You can't. You can't leave." He turned to face her with a desperate look. "We need you guys. I need you. How can you leave when you know I'm always here waiting for you?"


She took a shaky breath, breaking away from his gaze. "It would've never worked out between us anyways."


"Really? Or was it because you never tried to work it out?"


"Wooyoung..."


"God Tiffany I can't help it!" He hit the sofa in frustration. "I like you. I really do. Hell, I might even love you. After hearing those words come out of your mouth, what should I do?"


"I.. I don't know."


"Then can you tell me something?" He continued on without bothering to hear a response from him. "What am I to you? I'm serious. Am I a friend, an acquaintance, an annoying best that just follows you around? What am I in your life? I have to know so please just at least tell me that."


"You're an irritating idiot." She snapped. "All you do is mess everything up, get in the way, and fail. I don't even know why you're here. Are you stupid? Stop hallucinating."


"Fany..."


"But sometimes my heart races whenever I see you. I smile even when you make the most idiotic jokes. My mood instantly lights up whenever I hear your voice and at times, you just can't leave my head. I don't know if it's you or me that's crazy. I don't know what I'm supposed to do, Wooyoung. Why am I feeling this? Why... Do I care so much about you?"


"Why do I like you?"


She felt a force pull her forward and the next thing she knew, she was in his warm embrace. He knelt in front of her,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter