Who are they really?

You Suddenly Appeared In My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The black Ferrari smoothly traveled down the hallway as they were warming up for what was going to happen next.

 

“Are you guys sure he’s alone? I don’t want to go there and see fifty freaking bodyguards welcoming us,” Jessica hissed, trying to strap on her belt.

 

“Positive. His parents are out of town on business trips. The maids, butlers, housekeepers, blah blah blah, have the day off. Just need to get past security and BOOM, he’s ours,” Yoona had a sly grin and combed her hair with her fingers.

 

“Besides, we should be able to do it. He’s our class pabo after all. Not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed,” she added, giggling.

 

A bit later, the sky turned from a reddish orange color to pure black. It was 9:35 by the time they arrived in front of the mansion’s gate.

 

“Bet you guys were can get in and out before the clock strikes 10,” Junho grinned as he turned off the engine, leaving the night in complete silence.

 

“What’s our wager this time?” Tiffany raised an eyebrow.

 

Junho thought for a while then snapped his fingers. “If we succeed then we’ll let that Taecyeon guy in. If we don’t then we invite the whole 2PM.”

 

Jessica was obviously displeased as her face scrunched up with disgust but she nodded for her pride.

 

“Ready…set…GO!”

 

And with that they, all stormed to the gate. “Junho, are the cameras down?” Yoona asked, hiding behind a stone wall.

 

“Of course. We have nothing to worry about except for the locks and security measures. We leave that for Jessica.” Junho grinned.

 

Jessica smiled and nodded, placing a padlock on the gate. With several beeps, the gate creaked open, showing a field of red lasers. “Yoong, go for it.”

 

Yoona smirked before running into the lasers, her body doing bends and flips. Her years of acrobatics did not fair her as she easily slipped through the sensors. Once she was on the other side, she flipped off a switch, causing all security to be shut down.

 

Tiffany looked up in the air and held out a hand. “Dark clouds, humidity level rising… Rain in 5…4…3...2…1.” Then one cue, tiny drops of water came then within a few seconds, it was pouring.

 

“Damn it, my hair! Let’s hurry this up!” Jessica frowned at her hair that was now soaking up the water.

 

“Good luck,” Junho whispered and ducked into a bush.

 

“Show time girls,” Tiffany smirked and rang the doorbell multiple times as the others were trying to block the rain.

 

Footsteps were heard. The door flung open to reveal an irritated Lee Joon but his expression turned into surprise and shocked as he saw the three girls. Yoona’s terrific acting skills .

 

“Annyeong Joon oppa. Sorry, we were walking by and it started to pour. There’s no other shelter nearby and our car broke down. Do you mind if we come in?” Yoona looked absolutely pitiful as she looked like she was about to cry.

 

Joon was at a loss of words seeing the three most beautiful and popular girls standing at his doorway. He could only nod. Smirking, the three girls entered the mansion. Tiffany, who was the last to enter, left the door open slightly behind her.

 

“Wah oppa, you’re house is so big! Is your dad the CEO of a company or something?” Yoona batted her eyelashes at the latter.

 

Joon smiled back and nodded proudly. “Deh, he’s one of the best! But he’s too much of a workaholic. He even has an office upstairs that he’s always locked up in.” he pointed up as Jessica and Tiffany looked at each other to only give a sly grin.

 

“So anyways, do you girls want some tea?” Joon asked politely as he motioned them to the kitchen.

 

“Neh, Kamsamida,” they all smiled. Joon was literally frozen at Tiffany and Jessica’s smile. No way. The ice princess and the coldest girl ever just smiled at him. He must be dreaming.

 

He nervously nodded and picked up the pitcher until Jessica softly touched the back of his hand. “I’ll do it Joonie,” she giggled, taking it from him. “And you know, Yoona’s appa is also in the business industry. Why don’t you show her your appa’s office?” Jessica offered. Yoona shot her a glare, but quickly changed it back to a smile when Joon looked back at her.

 

“Don’t worry, Sica and I will take the tea upstairs when it’s ready,” Tiffany grinned, handing some cups to Joon.

 

Yoona smiled an irritated smile and hugged Joon’s arm. “Let’s go oppa,” she dragged him toward the stairs. A faint blush creeped upon Joon’s face as he nodded.

 

Once they were gone, the two girls looked at each other evilly as Tiffany took out a powder from her coat and added it to the boy’s cup. They silently high fived and led their way upstairs.

 

Yoona pretended to be interested in Joon’s explanation, but was really bored out of her mind. She couldn’t be happier when she saw the two girls enter the room. Yoona took a cup from them and handed it to Joon. Without any suspicion or doubt, he drank a mouthful. And that was enough for them.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter