Suspicions

You Suddenly Appeared In My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jessica trudged back in the cafeteria being led by Jay who was still holding her hand. The room’s ceased as all eyes watched them. Jay? Holding hands with Jessica? The ice princess? What the hell happened? Ignoring the curious stares and glares, Jay led Jessica over to their table, where they were met with eight surprised faces.

 

Then suddenly a yell of frustration came out of nowhere and they turned to see the same queenka that picked on Jessica glaring at them with lasers that if real, could kill. She stormed out of the room with her little lackeys trailing behind her, heels clicking on the floor.

 

“Wow, what was that? So are you guys…you know,” Junsu eyed them suspiciously. Immediately, Jessica let go of Jay’s hand and shook her head, cheeks turning somewhat pink. Jay glared at Junsu. “Nice going dork,” he slapped him upside the head and pulled Jessica to sit next to him.

 

“Uh where’s Tiffany unnie,” Yoona glanced around the cafeteria, hoping yet not hoping to catch a glimpse of her. Jessica sighed and shrugged.

 

“I have no idea. She told me not to follow her. She seemed to be in a bad mood,” Jessica bit her lower lip, eyebrows furrowed.

 

At last Wooyoung couldn’t take it and slammed his hands on the table, rising. “I’m gonna go find her.” He said, not waiting for anyone’s response and stormed out.

 

“Shouldn’t you stop him?” Chansung nudged Junho, who watched Wooyoung go with pitiful eyes. Junho slowly shook his head.

 

“This is his and Fany’s time to make up. I won’t step in because of my selfish reasons.” He stated and went back to eating. They all looked at each other and shrugged, going back to their own business.

 

Junsu fidgeted in his seat as his eyes flickered from Jessica to Yoona and they certainly noticed it.

 

“Anything wrong Junsu oppa?” Yoona raised an eyebrow curiously.

 

“Uh nothing. Actually well…. I was wondering if you guys forgave us because of…you know what.” He uncomfortably said and went back to squirming in his seat, only to be stopped by Chansung.

 

“Well I know I did after talking with Taecyeon oppa and Junho oppa. They made me realize that I would’ve done the same thing Wooyoung did if I was in their position.” Yoona smiled, assuring them that it was no big deal.

 

2PM seemed to relax at those words while Taecyeon’s eyes seemed to shine after hearing her call him “oppa”.

 

“And I did too.” Jessica spoke up. The boys all looked at her in surprise. “I mean, how could I not when you guys typed up a 20 page apology letter?”

 

“20? Wait, it was supposed to be fifteen. 5 from 2pm, 5 from Wooyoung, and 5 from Jay. Where’d the other five come from?” Nichkhun raised an eyebrow and glanced at Jay who sheepishly scratched the back of his neck.

 

“Well I guess I kind of ranted my way through five pages?” he laughed.

 

“Aw, you sly dog,” Chansung laughed and nudged Jay who slapped his arm in return.

 

Junho amusingly watched the two boys.

 

They’ve gone past my expectations to try to open up these two girls. No, actually they passed with flying colors. It’s a miracle, but I knew they could do it. He smiled warmly at the four.

 

Now there’s only Wooyoung and Tiffany left. It’s time for them to realize their feelings.

 

“NICHKHUN!” A loud, female voice yelled as she scurried over to their table, tackling him and wrapping her arms around him.

 

“Hey babe,” He grinned and kissed hes cheek before scooting over for her to sit.

 

“Babe?” Jay questioned, staring at the girl who was smiling brightly.

 

“Uh, yeah this is Victoria. She’s my…girlfriend.” He blushed at the last part. Oohs filled the table as 2pm nudged him.

 

“Haha, annyeong, Song Qian imnida, but please call me Victoria or Vic for short,” the Chinese girl bowed slightly and flashed another breathtaking smile.

 

She momentarily met eyes with Junho and nodded in his direction with a slight smile. Junho did the same. Victoria had an exceptionally sharp memory and remembered Junho and the other member’s face after a couple of meetings with them. But the girls could not recognize her because their last meeting was about two years ago and she had certainly grown more beautiful.

 

On the other hand, Junho knew exactly who she was as mentioned ear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter