What is it?

You Suddenly Appeared In My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“You have reached the number of ***-***-*****. This person is not available at the moment. Please leave a message after the beep.”

 

Tiffany’s automatic voice mail was reached by Jessica who had her eyebrows furrowed in worry. It was now 9pm and they haven’t seen Tiffany ever since lunch. She never came home late. NEVER.

 

“Ugh, where is she?!” Jessica groaned in exasperation and ended the call. “Why isn’t she back?!”

 

The other two just sat on the couch, speechless as well. It was highly unusual for Tiffany to act like this. Sure she would be mad at them at times, but never to the point where she refused to get home.

 

Yoona bit her nails in worry for that was her bad habit as Junho was sending her endless amounts of text messages, asking her where she was.

 

“You don’t think unnie ran into some bad people right?” Yoona’s eyes got even wider.

 

“Of course not. This is Tiffany we’re talking about. She’s a fighting machine and would whoop their asses in minutes.” Junho said, giving up with the texts.

 

“Then where else could she be? Drinking? Huh, I doubt it. She has nowhere else to stay too since she doesn’t have money to stay at a hotel. She could be wandering in the streets. ALONE. Aish, I can’t take this anymore. I’m going out to find her.” Jessica took her coat and was about to leave when Junho held her back.

 

“Don’t. 2PM has already gone all over town to search for her. Nichkhun even got some of his bodyguards to aid us. She’s gonna be fine.” Junho reassured her, but on the inside, he wasn’t sure at all.

 

“FINE? She’s gonna be FINE?! She’s not FINE. If she was FINE, she would be HERE with US. Let’s face it. She’s angry this time. No, cross that. She’s FURIOUS with us! She’s never acted like this before! Let’s face it. She’s not gonna come back anytime soon with this all happening!” Jessica choked on her tears.

 

“Sica unnie is right. This is our entire fault. If only we hadn’t made up with 2PM...maybe she would still be with us…” tears streamed down Yoona’s face as well as she sniffed.

 

“But you guys don’t want that. You WANT to be with 2PM right?” Junho pointed out calmly even though he was freaking out on the inside.

 

Both of the girls could only guiltily look down at the floor. To tell the truth, they really liked being around the boys. They were charming, funny, and made them happy. It had been a long time since they had fun at school. But the only problem was Tiffany. If Tiffany wasn’t there with them, nothing was right.

 

“I’m sure she’s fine. She just needs to…cool off. I’m sure she’ll be back by tomorrow. She’ll be at school…” Junho reassured him, but none of them, including himself, really believed in his words.

 

“Did you find Tiffany?” That was the first thing Wooyoung asked when 2PM saw the three.

 

They averted his gaze and slowly shook their heads. She didn’t come back yesterday. She hadn’t even contacted them with just a simple text. The only hope that they had was for her to arrive at school.

 

“Well don’t you have a GPS thing on her phone or something? Can’t you track her down?”

 

“She found that ages ago and smashed it up into little pieces. She said she didn’t like to be tracked…” Yoona whimpered as she was on the verge of tears while Jessica remained stoned faced, void of any emotions. In truth, they were all filled with regret and they didn’t have to courage to look 2PM in the eyes, knowing that they were the reason behind Tiffany’s disappearance.

 

But the boys pitied them. Somehow Twinkling Royalty didn’t seem to be twinkling anymore. They didn’t seem to shine today and it was obvious to everyone that watched them. Since Tiffany was gone, they weren’t complete. And they had a feeling that she wasn’t going to ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter