Secret's out

You Suddenly Appeared In My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tiffany’s POV

Double … “W-What are you talking about Wooyoung ssi? My name is Miyoung. I’m not Tiffany, remember?” I stuttered. Damn it! Why’d I stutter?! It’s just going to give me away for Pete’s sake!

 

“Hmmm, I don’t know. You look awfully nervous right now,” he smiled, leaning closer as I leaned back.

 

“Oh I don’t know, maybe that’s because your face is like only one inch away from me!” I squeaked again, trying to get away from that good looking face of his. Wait, did I just say he was good looking? Gross. But now not the time to admire his face, Tiffany. Think of something. Quick!

 

“Why do you think I’m Tiffany? Maybe Nichkhun told Victoria that nickname. Anyways, I still heard it from f(x) and you have no way to prove me wrong. I’m not Tiffany!” Snapping, I pushed his chest hard enough so he stood back a bit, giving me my deserved personal space.

 

“Yes I do. You have the exact same mole on your neck as Tiffany.” He pointed out and I immediately clasped my neck.

 

“That can be just a coincidence.”

 

“Well you still have that scar on your elbow from tripping over a rock some time ago,” he noted once again and I bit my lower lip.

 

“I fell, but I tripped on the stairs.” I retorted, still eyeing him.

 

“Then what about… this?” He stretched out his arm, hand clamped shut around something. What is this? Some kind of point you’re supposed to be making? Cause-

 

“KYAHHH!” I jumped out of my seat, running all the way to the other side of the room. “GET THAT HORRIBLE THING AWAY FROM ME!” I shrieked, point at him. Do you know what he was holding? A bug. Yes a bug. I can intimidate a bull dog, flip over a 200 pound man, snipe someone’s head from 50 feet away but I cannot. I repeat, CANNOT, handle any types of bugs and things that crawl. Why? Cause it’s freaking disgusting, that’s why!

 

“Calm down Tiffany, it’s just a caterpillar,” he laughed, coming closer. Oh no you aren’t.

 

“Well get it away from me! Just get it away!” I continued to yell, trying to hide under one of the desks.

 

He laughed heartily, mocking me and I sent him a glare. The nerve of this guy. If he didn’t have that caterpillar right now, I would’ve punched him straight in the face.

 

“Arasso, arasso. I’ll get rid of it.” He laughed once more before placing it gently on the window sill. “Now will you come out of under there, Tiffany?”

 

I frowned and scowled at him. “It’s not Tiffany! My name is Miyoung. Joo. Miyoung! Get it right!” I growled once again, raising my arm to hit him, but right when I was about to, he grabbed my wrist.

 

“Y-Yah!”

 

“Oh yeah? Then why do you have this?” He pulled up my school’s uniform sleeve and my eyes widened. Crap! He shouldn’t know about this!

 

And there it was, a small star tattoo that was placed on my wrist, right below the palm of my hand. How did he know about it? It’s so small too!

 

“Tiffany has the exact same tattoo in the exact same spot. How do you explain this?” He raised an eyebrow and my scowl deepened. Unbelievable. How does he notice so many thing about me?

 

“If you try to deny it again, I won’t listen. You’re Tiffany. Both you and I know it so don’t even try it.” He smirked and I just wanted to punch that smirk off his face.

 

I stared at him intently. Is he really this stubborn?

 

"Fine. I am Tiffany, not Miyoung. I admit it..." I caved in and he smiled.

 

Author's POV

 

"BUT...you cannot tell anyone and I mean ANYONE." His smile immediately disappeared.

 

"Wae?! Everyone will be so happy to know you're back!" he protested and Tiffany rolled her eyes.

 

"That's the point. They aren't supposed to know. In fact you weren't even supposed to find out anyways!" She pointed an accusing finger at him. "You ruined everything! How could you only tell in the first place?"

 

Wooyoung smiled sweetly and Tiffany couldn't help but to be enchanted by his smile. "Because... I knew it was you from the start. All you did was dye your hair. So what? You're still the same Tiffany. You're not Miyoung."

 

"But I changed my whole personality!"

 

"No you didn't. You didn't change it. That attitude you showed the group back there wasn't fake. It wasn't Miyoung. That person was TIFFANY, not Miyoung. Behind that cold exterior was the Tiffany I saw back there. That personality has always been with you except you chose to hide it. That's the real you," Wooyoung tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and smiled that stunning smile again, making Tiffany frozen in her spot.

 

But all good things must come to an end. She snapped out of her trance and pushed him away. "Yah, remember Jang Wooyoung. You can't tell anyone about this. NOT A SINGLE PERSON!" she stabbed his chest with her finger and glared up at him.

 

"And what if I choose to defy you?" he raised an eyebrow, mocking her.

 

She gaped in disbelief. "I will run away from here and you guys will never see me again." she threatened but that still didn't seem to work.

 

"You can't run away, Tiffany. I can just text them the truth now and by the time you try to run away, there will be no escape."

 

"I can slip out of your hands. You do not know what I'm capable of."

 

He nodded, noting her valuable point. "True, true. But do you really think I would let you go so easily? I'll trap you here and never let you go. I lost you once and I'm not losing you again."

 

Those words sent goose bumps travelling down her spine but she quickly regained her posture and snorted. "Great. Just great. How about this? I'll make a deal with you. If you won't tell anybody of who I really am, then I will tell you everything and I mean everything." Well except for her spy life of course.

 

Wooyoung widened his eyes at the tempting offer, debating on whether to accept or not. If he said yes, he could finally find out what she was up to and he was have some sort of special connection with her that none of the guys had. Call him selfish but this was killing two birds with one stone.

 

He stared down at her with the same intense gaze before smirking. "You got a deal. But the problem is, how do I know you won't break the deal."

 

"I am a girl of my word. Breaking a promise is like killing someone." But of course, Tiffany had killed people in the past but this was good enough to Wooyoung.

 

"How do I know that you won't break yours?" she retorted and he laughed at her sass.

 

"Same as you. I don't break promises. That's a sin." But sometimes, promises are meant to be broken.

 

She nodded contently as she sat on the top of the desk and glanced at him warily. "But don't think th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter