Telling them

You Suddenly Appeared In My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Tiffany I'm gonna kill you!" Jessica shot up in her seat after hearing what Tiffany had to say. "Are you really that dumb?!"

 

"Sit your back down princess. And yes she is that dumb so can we all get over it?" CL rolled her eyes and crossed her arms, obviously annoyed.

 

Both Tiffany and Jessica glared at her and looked back towards each other again. Currently CL and G-Dragon had joined them only because Nichkhun was there. Yes yes, Nichkhun was there and in fact so were Wooyoung, Taecyeon, and Jay. Shocking right? Right before discussing the rebelling thing, Tiffany had managed to persuade all three girls to have their boyfriends involved (plus Wooyoung) in order for them to know what might happen to their partner.

 

And sure enough, they were in shock. But Nichkhun was the one affected the most. After he found out that his girlfriend was an assassin, he was surprised of course. After he heard that they were out to kill him from Tiffany, he almost fainted. Milky Way wanted to strangle her for telling him their secret mission.

 

"Wait so babe, you really are an assassin?" he turned to Victoria who bitterly smiled. Three long thin needles suddenly appeared in the gaps of her fingers when she formed a fist.

 

"I don't think you want to touch it if you still want to live, babe..." she said when Nichkhun had lifted up his arm to touch it. His eyes widened bigger as he nodded obediently and gulped, turning around in his seat again. In a flash, the needles were gone as Victoria had a restless expression.

 

Tiffany glanced over at Yuri who nodded in return. Hyoyeon and Yuri had came as well, shocking all of Milky Way who ambushed them with surprised comments and questions, but the meeting was postponed after the whole little talk. Hyoyeon nodded he head as well next to Yuri as she turned over to CL and G-Dragon.

 

"Guys, I think you should Nichkhun, Taecyeon, Wooyoung, and Jay out. We all need to talk about something."

 

They both nodded obediently, hauling the boys up on their feet except Wooyoung who was currently in his wheelchair. "Come on pretty boys, you're be safe with us. All those bad little people won't attack you as long as you're with us." CL continued to tease the poor boys as she and G-Dragon led them all out. In the end, the room was only left with Tiffany, Milky Way, f(x), Hyoyeon and Yuri.

 

Jessica was still a bit pissed that Tiffany had told Nichkhun himself about the plan even though it wasn't certain that it would go through or not. Now they ha scared the out of the poor guy. She was still scowling as she sat back in her seat, fuming.

 

"We... Have a proposition to make." Hyoyeon folded her hands together, looking absolutely serious. Currently, those three were facing the other eight in a line with curious expressions on their faces.

 

"Ok first of all you three know that Tiffany and I are still working for ET and f(x) with Hyoyeon are working for Gaia. Now let me ask you all this. Why do you think we're working together?" Yuri questioned, making them crease their eyebrows in confusion.

 

"Because... Of our alliance?" Yoona tried guessing but was met by a row of shaking heads.

 

"Wrong. Now let me ask you this and you must answer me truthfully no matter what, you hear me? Raise your hand if you honestly hate your Boss with fiery passion and wish for him to rot in hell."

 

All three warily raised their hand in the air, not getting where this whole conversation was going. On the otherhand, their response made the other side smile in relief.

 

"If you had the chance, you would rebel against him and try to overthrow him?"

 

A flash of both panic and confusion appeared on their faces again as one by one, they had started to raise their hands once again.

 

“Tiffany, I really don’t understand what the point of this conversation is,” Junho said, trying to shake the nervousness out of his voice. “Why in the world would we rebel?”

 

She sighed impatiently and ran her fingers through her long red hair. “Because…. I’m- no WE’RE part of a secret organization that’s planning on overthrowing the Boss.”

 

The three gaped at her like she was a monster with three heads. They just couldn’t believe they heard right. Tiffany was planning on overthrowing the Boss?! Impossible! No one dared even threaten him! Yoona’s eyes flickered to Hyoyeon, Yuri, and f(x). But it looks like Gaia and some others in ET were in on the plan as well. Great. Just freaking great.

 

“We’re tired.” Yuri stared at them. “I’m tired of the Boss’s dirty plans and his ruthless heart. I hate him. I hat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter